|Chapter 4|

I ran as fast as I could home to my mother, crying heavily in the process.
I still can't believe it, I can't believe what I have witnessed a few minutes ago. That must have been a dream, Michael would never do something cruel like that. But I already knew the answer, someone who is so nice...it actually the devil in person.

I finally reached my trusted home and banged on my door, pleading my mother to let me in as fast as she could.
She opened the door finally and looked at me with worried eyes.

"Sweetheart what's wrong?" she asked as she got down on her knees and embraced me in a tight hug.

"I-I..." I couldn't even make a sentence, my mouth was quivering and more tears fell down cheek to the dry floor.

" Calm down you're scaring me sweetheart" she said to me as she patted my back trying to call my nerves but I couldn't stop crying.

"Mom, I will go no- Omg (Y/n)!" I looked up and saw my brother rushing towards me "What happened? Did someone hurt you?? Oh I swear to god if someone hurt you..."

"No one hurt me...." I said sniffing and whipped my tears away "I just want to go to bed please, I will explain it to y'all tomorrow."

My mother and my brother shared worries glances and then nodded their heads. My brother picked me up and carried me up the stairs to my room, where he put me on my bed and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

"I'm here for you, don't worry. Just call my name...and I will be there." He said smiling while he stroke my hair.

"I know, I love you big brother." I said smiling and whipped my other tears away.

"I love you too, (Y/n)."

He got up and walked to the door, he turned around though and smiled , before he slowly closed the door and the room was slowly falling into darkness.
I turned towards the window, I could see the house of the Myers. The blue colour doesn't seem to me like the happy house it used to be. It seems more dangerous and bigger than it used to be. Only the lights of Michael's Sister's room was on and in the living room where probably the boyfriend of his mother was sitting...probably drunk again.

I couldn't brush the curiosity aside though, I had a feeling that something would happen soon, something that ain't good at all. This thought didn't leave me alone and I couldn't get my rest. I stood up and slowly walked to the curtains, I wanted to close them so that I might get some peace after this horrifying day, but then a figure caught my eyes on the other side of the road. It was Michael.

He stared up to my window, probably watching me right now like I was watching him. He just waved at me with his creepy mask and walked into his home. I got goosebumps.
I jumped on my bed where I immediately took my bear into my arms and pressed him tight against my body. I was getting paranoid and grabbed a flashlight. I turned it on and scanned my whole room with the light.

"What is getting into you (Y/n)?!" I said furious to myself and stood up from my bed.

I looked to the house again with my stuffed bear tightly in my arms.
The TV in the living room was turned off. I raised an eyebrow, that is strange because the boyfriend of Michael's Mother isn't going to bed that early. I gulped as I made a decision that I would regret later.

I will go investigate.

I grabbed my flashlight and walked down the stairs with my stuffed bear as a weapon. My mother and father were watching TV, so I snuck slowly and quietly towards the door. They didn't notice me. Thank God

I walked across the street, kids where crossing the whole street with their costumes and laughed happily while I had a damn mission. I can't collect candy now, I need to find out what's happening at the Myers house, after that...I will eat some delicious food.