|Chapter 11|

"Do you remember if he said anything?" The cop asked me, scanning my every feature.

"No, like I said. He did not talk once." I said getting annoyed by that same question that they repeat over and over again.

After Michael had kidnapped Laurie Strode, the police and some old man took the children, Jenny and I to the police station. We have been sitting here for 5 hours, answering question, telling them what he was dressed like. If we personally knew Laurie and so on. I would always answer with a yes or a no. The only thing that I could tell them was, what he was dressed in and nothing more.

They all already knew who it was and why he was here, but they wouldn't tell me that. They didn't want me to worry about a thing, but that makes me worrying even more.

The fact that Laurie was kidnapped by the infamous Michael Myers was always repeating in my head. The way she tried to wiggle out, screaming her lungs out. Her cries were filling my head and I felt really guilty, because I did not do a thing about it. I did not help her. I did not say a word. I did not conquer Michael. I was just a straight coward, a coward who just watched a teenage Girl get dragged into her death. It should have been me. Not her.

"Mam, can I offer you a tissue?"

My eyes wandered up to his blue ones, they were looking at me in a caring way. That smile of him was sweet and kind, it made me feel safe to be honest.

I then noticed that tears were rolling down my plump cheeks and I nodded my head.

He gathered something out of his back and then took out a tissue which he held directly towards me.

"Thank You." I said smiling as I grabbed it and whipped my tears away with it.

"Not a problem. I won't ask you any questions, if you ain't feeling comfortable."

"No it's fine, really." I said and straighten my back in the seat.

"Ok. I don't know if you know that, but could you tell me, why did Michael take Laurie?"

"I don't know to be honest, I was shocked about it myself. I mean, he killed the cops without hesitation and when he saw Laurie and me...He did not even raised his knife, he was just....analysing us. Staring into our souls." I tried to explain and the cop wrote everything down with a nod.

"I may be a good help." A voice said beside us and we turned in our seats to face the old man.

"The name is Dr. Samuel Loomis. I was the psychiatrist of Michael Myers."

"Please take a seat." The officer said.

Loomis nodded his head and took a seat beside me, facing me directly.

"You must be (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n). It's a pleasure to finally meet you." He said taking my hand and shaking it with a big smile.

"How do you know my name?" I asked confused, I was a little creeped out to be honest.

"Michael Myers always talked about you when he was 15 years old. He drew most of the time in his childhood, these pictures were about you and him. He always said that he needed to return home, no-one would have ever thought that he would get thus far." Loomis explained.

"Oh." Was the only thing I could said in this situation, I wasn't thrilled about the fact, that he basically planned all those years to return to Haddonfield, only just to kill me and kidnap Laurie.
"Why did he kidnapped Laurie?"

Dr.Loomis looked at me, he wasn't sure about telling me the classified information, but soon lightly smiled and began to talk.

"Laurie Strode isn't just an ordinary girl that you've met." He began to say and scooped closer into my direction. Whispering the last sentence into my ear, no one is supposed to hear that I guess.
"She is the sister of Michael Myers."

"Wait. So you're telling me that she's Boo? Little Angel Myers?!" I asked shocked in barely a whisper, but it made all sense to me now. Right from the start she looked somehow familiar to me.

"Yes. She's the sister of him and now that he's got her...he will come after you next."

"Why is he after me? What did I do, that caused him to hate me that badly? So badly that he wants to kill me?" I asked scared of my life, Like Laurie was a few hours ago...as Michael dragged her out. I would deserve it, if Michael would kill me.

"He won't kill you."

I met his gray/blue eyes, starring at them intensively, processing of what I've heard. Did I hear it right? He won't kill me?
A shaky breath escapes from my lips as a small chuckle interrupted the silents between me and the doc. I don't know why I just chuckled, maybe I was somehow relieved about the news. But I still don't know the reason why he would spare my life.
Maybe he will torture me or worse.

"Can you tell me exactly why...he doesn't want yo kill me?"

"Within all these years I spent with Michael, I analysed him everytime I began to speak with him. He would never respond, but when I talk about you...he's began to change in a sudden way. He would shift in his seat uncomfortable, straighten his mask, ball his hands to fists or even grunt in response. You see, Michael is a heartless man, but when it comes to you and Boo, his heart begins to melt. I knew right from the start that he loved Angel, since it was his little sister. But I never knew what he felt about you. You were the puzzle piece that didn't fit into his profile and well...that's when I knew, that Michael Myers was and still is deeply in Love with you."

And just like that the power of the whole building went off. Panic was rising within each and everyone's bones and screams were heard.
A hand grabbed my shoulder softly and dragged me out of the room.
"I got you." The voice I could identify said and soon we were outside, the rain was pouring like there was no morning and I instantly felt cold and began to rub my arms, producing some kind of warmth. I turned to Loomis.

"What is going on in there?!" I asked panicking and turned towards the door yet again.

"I'm not entirely sure, but we gotta go if that's Michael in there." Loomis answers and got into a car.

I followed him and also got in. I was shifting uncomfortable in the seat as my eyes remained on the door of the building.

"Shit!"

I looked at Looims who desperately tried to get the engine on. He soon gave up though and looked at me with concern.

"The car won't start, someone must have cut the wire of the engine." Loomis stated and got out of the car to check what was the problem. A loud crash was heared and then I saw that it came from the police station. A man was thrown outside and blood was pouring out of his body like a fountain. Soon came a figure out of the door from where he had tossed the body out.

Loomis looked scared towards the door and so did I, because the figure began to walk closer to us with an Axe which I believed was originally for the fireman and not for a bloody murderer. But that wasn't the problem here, the problem was that the man was intendingto kill Loomis and get me after he had done that. Because that was his main goal.