|Chapter 3|

31.October.1963
Halloween

I slowly opened my eyes and instantly smiled. It was one of my favourite days, halloween. I got out of my bed with my stuffed bear and walked to my closet. I took my costume out that my mom bought me a few days ago and put it immediately on. I looked at the mirror to see the full result and was pleased with the outcome of this amazing costume. This year I'm dressed as a (choose costume).

"(Y/n)! Your little friend is here!" My mother yelled from downstairs.

I smiled and rushed down the stairs.
My heart began to beat wildly as I saw his signature smirk. Wesley.

"Hey (nickname). Love your costume." He said and looked my costume up and down.

"Thank you, where is your costume?" I asked a little disappointed.

"Oh uhm...I forgot to put it on, but I have it in my bag right here." He said and held up his backpack "Can I put it on in your bathroom?"

"Sure, go into the kitchen an then to the left."

"Ok, be right back." He said winking at me and walked to the bathroom.

《Time Skip》

"Omg...look at all these decorations!" I said amazed by the halls of the school.

"Yea, it's amazing." Lea said joining me from the side.

"It's...sure something." Wesley said looking around amazed.

I walked towards my locker and got my books out of it. I closed it and suddenly Michael stood there looking at me which scared the heck out of me.

"Gosh Michael, don't scare me like that." I said laughing and calmed down.

"Since when do you call me just 'Michael '?" He asked me with no emotion in his voice.

"What do you mean? That's your name, right?"

"Yea, but you used to call me Mikey, not Michael. "

I looked unsure into his eyes. Why was he acting like that? I wondered and rubbed my arm nervously.

"Hey (Y/n), what's taking so-" Wesley noticed Michael and his charming smile disappeared "Oh it's you."

Michael looked straight into Wesleys eyes and I could swear that he was about to kill him, he just looked at him with pure hatred and honestly...it scared me.

"Hate to break your conversation, but you need to go to class." Wesley said and half smiled.

"Oh yea I forgot, I will see you later." I said and gave him a quick hug which he returns.

"Bye Michael!" I said running to my next class.

Michael POV

I saw my girl running away, my heart was breaking into a million pieces as I saw her hugging him. It made my blood boil with pure anger. I clenched my hands into fists as I turned towards Wesley again.

"Ok listen Michael, I don't know why you're acting so strange lately, but listen to me now and listen closely.
(Y/n) and I are kind of dating and I won't let you get into my way. Stay away from her and me, you get it? Or you will get the beating of your life Myers and may God be my witness, I will end you." Wesley said threatening while his finger tapped hard my chest the whole time and then pushed me into the locker behind me.

I could feel my rage getting out of hand. He wanted to take my girl, my (Y/n) , my sunlight away from me. She is the reason that I know what happiness means. No one is going to take her away from me, I then knew...that I had to kill anybody close to her, so she had only one person on her side. Me.