Landon Mills

GENERAL INFORMATION

Name: Landon Mills
Alias(es): London (Regina Mills)
Twin (Regina Mills)
Big guy (Mr Gold/Rumplestilskin)
Prince Landon (Enchanted Forest)
Historian (Enchanted Forest)
Mr Mills (Storybrooke)
Editor (Daily Mirror Newspaper)
Chief (Daily Mirror Newspaper)
Lord Landon (Enchanted Forest)
Favourite Child (Cora Mills)
My little boy (Cora Mills)
Sweetie (Emma Swan)
Love (Emma Swan)
Uncle Landon (Henry Mills)
Uncle Lala (Henry Mills)
Mills (Storybrooke)
Sir Landon (Enchanted Forest)
Brother (Zelena)
Birthday: February 1st
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Height: 6'0" (185cm)
Blood type: A-
Status: Alive
Species: Human (Sorcerer)
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Based on: Original
Occupation: Daily Mirror Newspaper Editor in Chief
Historian of the Forest
Prince
Played By: Stephen James

FAMILY/RELATIONSHIPS
Parent(s): Cora Mills (Presumed Deceased)
Henry Mills. Sr (Deceased)
Sibling(s): Regina Mills (Twin Sister)
Zelena (Unknown older maternal half-sister)
Spouse(s): Unmarried
Child(ren): None
Romance(s): Elsa (ex-lover)
Emma Swan
Other Family: Henry Mills (Adopted Nephew)
King Leopold (Brother-in-law, Deceased)
Snow White (Step-Niece)
King Xavier (paternal Grandfather, Deceased)
The Miller (Maternal Grandfather, Deceased)

POWER/ABILITIES
Witchcraft: The ability to cast spells and curse. Landon learned from his mother.
Teleportation: Landon can teleport himself and others. He can also remotely teleport objects and people to his immediate location so long as he either knows their specific location or that they are in his direct message line of sight.
Telekinesis: Landon can telekinetically move other people or objects.
Transformation: Ability to magically transform an object into a different one. Landon shows this by converting a pillow into a toy for baby Henry.
Elemental Control: The ability to conjure and control the elements. Landon can conjure fireballs and use tree branches and roots to capture people.
Pyrokinesis: The ability to conjure and control fire.
Chlorokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate plants.
Geokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate earth.
Aerokinesis: The ability to control and manipulate air.
Magical Immobilisation: The ability to magically immobilise something or someone.
Heart-Ripping: The ability to rip someone's heart out to control or kill them. Like his mother and sister, Landon is well-known for ripping out the hearts of his enemies.
Conjuration: The ability that allows the caster to conjure an object out of thin air.
Energy Blast: The ability to create magical blasts to harm the enemies and the objects in the most effective way.
Healing Spell: Landon can heal most wounds inflicted on himself or somebody else. This magic can be inhibited by other magics, such as curses or cursed objects.
Shapeshifting Spells: Landon can alter physical characteristics or change his form entirely.
Glamour Spell: Landon can disguise himself as other people.
Locator Spell: The spell that will aid in finding something or someone.
Protection Spell: An spells to magically protect a location, an item or a person in various ways.
Magic Sensing: The ability to sense magic and spells.
Magic Transference: The ability to transfer or absorb magic from or into an object, another person, or a spell.
Potioncraft: He can successfully create Sleeping Curses, remembering potions and forgetting potions, even without magic.
Blood Magic: Use of one's own or another's blood for various and more advanced spells that someone can only break of the same bloodline. This is how Landon secures the entrance to his apartment and his office when he leaves. This magic can be undone by anyone who shares his blood (i.e. Zelena, Regina or Cora) and has magical potential.
Locator Spells: A spell to track someone linked to a person's bloodline through the use of the tracker's blood.
Protection Spells: A spell to cast a magical seal that someone can only break of the same bloodline.
Ink Manipulation: Landon created this spell in his younger years, and when he started to tattoo himself, he had weapons, animals and patterns that could come to life, and Landon could manipulate the ink any way he wished.