II. ''Sounds Like An Interesting Operation.''

II. "Sounds Like An Interesting Operation."

Landon returns home and finds his Nephew in his living room

Landon returns home and finds his Nephew in his living room. He texts his Sister quickly to not worry about the boy going missing again and joins Henry at the living room window to watch the clock tower; at that exact moment, Emma accepts the room key, the clock hand begins to move, and Henry can't help but smile. "I guess you were right." Landon smiles, bringing his Nephew into his arms, thinking of what will happen soon.

{BLESSING}

The following morning, everyone in Storybrooke continues as normal as the clock tower begins to work, and barely anyone notices it. Mary Margaret does her daily routine, eating breakfast in her apartment and noticing that the clock has started working. Emma wakes up, opening the curtains to see the same as everyone else, looking at the clock face in surprise. Archie walks down below with his dog, Pongo, passing Mr Gold, and Ruby places the sign outside for Granny's Diner with her GrandMother not far behind as Graham patrols the streets.

{BLESSING}

At the Mills' house, Regina reads Henry's fairy tale book in the living room, noticing that the end few pages are torn out, and decides to confront him, going to her Son's room with him and getting ready for school. "The missing pages – where are they?" Regina demands, heavy-handedly, standing in Henry's room.

"It's an old book. Stuff's missing. Why do you care?" Henry replies, trying to sort his tie, but it won't stay as he looks at himself in the mirror.

"I care because you think I'm some Evil Queen. And that hurts me, Henry. I'm your Mother." She replies, holding the book to his face, feeling hurt about his thoughts of her and everything she has done to get to this point.

"No, you're not." He snaps, not caring about the hurt he's giving the woman who helped raise him for his whole life.

"Well, then, who is? That woman you brought here? I don't like what she and this book are doing to you. Thankfully, both are no longer an issue." The Mayor announces, her smug look disappearing when she sees the devastation on her Son's face. "What?" She asks, but before she can get an answer, the clock chimes, causing Regina to look out in shock and terror, letting Henry sneak out while she's distracted. "Henry!" She hears the door slam behind him. "What am I going to do?"

{BLESSING}

Landon smiles as he hears the bell chime from the clock tower, walks up to his Sister's house, and goes to knock on the door when Henry rushes out and slams into his Uncle, nearly sending the boy to the ground, but Landon catches his Nephew's wrist. "And where are you going in such a rush?" Landon asks the young lad, who smiles, seeing his favourite Uncle in his sharp purple suit, lavender shirt and almost black-purple tie.