III. ''What did you ask for this time?''

III. "What did you ask for this time?"

A long time ago, in the Enchanted Forest, Prince Charming's carriage travels along a path through the forest

A long time ago, in the Enchanted Forest, Prince Charming's carriage travels along a path through the forest. The Prince sits inside with a Princess, who doesn't seem very interested in his company, and he isn't any better. "What do you think of the view, my dear?" Charming asks her, trying to start up a conversation.

"I've seen better," Abigail scoffs, turning away. "This is taking forever. I told you the Troll Road would've been quicker. And far less bumpy. Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes, of course I am," He replies, though he wishes he wasn't.

"Whoa, whoa!" The driver shouts, seeing something up ahead and stopping the horses.

"Now what?" Abigail asks, looking around as the carriage stops. The Prince gets out to investigate, leaving behind his bag on the seat.

"Worry not – it's but a fallen tree," Charming assures her and turns to the guards. "Fellas? Shall we?" While the guards and Prince are distracted, someone jumps on top of the carriage, startling the Princess inside. Prince Charming looks at the base of the tree, seeing something suspicious.

"My Lord? What is it?" A guard asks him, seeing the concern on the Prince's face.

"These markings. This tree didn't fall – it's been cut. It's an ambush," He announces, and the person on the carriage jumps to the ground and takes the Prince's bag left in the carriage, making Abigail scream in terror as she looks at the other woman. Prince Charming rushes back to help his future wife.

"Sir!" The guards shout after him.

"Guards! Stop, thief! Help me!" Abigail shouts, and Prince Charming jumps on a nearby horse and chases after the thief. When he catches up to the thief, the Prince tackles her to the ground.

"Show your face, you coward!" Charming snaps, turning around, and seeing the face of the thief. "You're...a girl."

"Woman," Snow corrects him. She grabs a rock and hits him across the face, forcing him off of her. She scrambles to her feet and back onto her horse, riding off.

"You can't hide from me! Wherever you are, I will find you!" He shouts after her as she rides off into the distance.

{BLESSING}

In Storybrooke, Mary Margaret and Dr. Whale are having a date in Granny's Diner, and she doesn't feel like it's going well. "Um, where were we?" Whale asks her, not really listening to her. "Something about you wanting fifteen kids?"

"No! Good lord, no," Mary Margaret replies, shaking her head. "I meant in my class where I teach. You'll meet them tomorrow. They're coming to the hospital as part of the volunteer Outreach Program."

"Oh, yeah. That is a great program," He agrees.

"I mean, obviously, I don't want fifteen kids of my own. Um, I mean, not that I don't want kids. I do. I want kids, marriage, true love – I want it all. But that, of course, is..." She rambles, growing nervous, and Dr Whale ignores her, ogling Ruby as she clears the table. "... Wildly inappropriate for me to discuss on a first date."