I. ''We Don't Run Away.''

I. "We Don't Run Away."

There was an Enchanted Forest filled with all the classic characters we know

Or think we know.

One day, they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.

Our World.

This is how it happened...

{BLESSING}

Within the Enchanted Forest, a man rides on a horse with speed along a stretch of land towards a forest with snowy tops as snowflakes drip from the sky, and the Prince comes further within the trees, meeting several Dwarves gathering around a glass coffin. "You're too late," The leader of the Dwarves with white hair and glasses informs the man, and Prince Charming looks at the beautiful raven-haired woman lying deep in a slumber-like death inside the coffin.

"No. No!" Prince Charming denies it, looking at the men, wanting to see the beautiful brown eyes of the woman he loves. "Open it."

"I'm sorry, she's gone." The grouchy, dark-haired Dwarf tells him, saddened by the news of their friend.

"At least let me say goodbye." The man pleads with them, wishing there was something he could do. The dwarves comply, removing the lid from the glass coffin. Prince Charming sits by the side, admiring the ravenette before kissing her sweetly on the lips, which creates a blast of magic to erupt around them, spreading through the forest and breaking the spell. Snow White gasps awake as the magic leaves her body, and she opens her eyes, spotting the love of her life leaning over her.

"You... You found me." Snow White mutters, smiling happily at the man.

"Did you ever doubt I would?" Prince Charming questions, taking her into his arms, glad to see her again.

"Truthfully, the glass coffin gave me pause," She replies cheekily, returning the hug happily.

"Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you." He promises her with everything in his body and soul.

"Do you promise?" The Princess asks him and sees a glimpse of a shadow within the trees before it disappears, making the smile drop from her face.

{BLESSING}

A puff of green smoke reveals a muscular man dressed in high-quality fabrics and short cut brown hair, showing a small number of tattoos around his neck as he walks through the opening gates of the Evil Queen's castle with a smirk, holding a leather blue bound tome with silver edging. "Dear Sissy, it seems your spell has been broken." Landon Mills announces, looking at his younger twin sister, Regina, as she's dressed in a black gown with fine expensive fabric, scowling at her brother in anger.