V. ''How's it feel, Sheriff?''

V. "How's it feel, Sheriff?"

Graham is playing darts at Granny's Diner

Graham is playing darts at Granny's Diner. He throws two darts and hits the deer both times. Ruby is waiting tables, and Sidney sits in one of the booths. "Nice shot, Chief," Sidney comments, "I bet you twenty bucks you can't do it again." Graham throws another dart and hits the deer again.

"Next round's on him," Graham tells Ruby, who nods and moves away. Emma enters through the back door and spots the Sheriff.

"Emma! What can I get you?" Ruby asks her.

"Nothing," Emma replies, walking towards the front exit. Graham throws a dart in her direction, which lands right next to her head. "What the hell? You could've hit me!"

"I never miss," Graham argues. "You've been avoiding me since last night, when you saw me-."

"Leaving the Mayor? And yes, that is a euphemism. I'm not avoiding you, Graham; I just have no interest in having this conversation. It's your life—I really don't care," she replies. She leaves the diner and finds Landon waiting by his car for her. Graham follows her outside.

"If you don't care, then why are you so upset?" He asks her

"I'm not upset," The blond woman argues.

"If that were true, you'd be at the bar with me, having a drink, and not running away," The Sheriff retorts.

"It's none of my business. Really. And I have plans that aren't with you," Emma snaps.

"Look, can we please talk about this? I need you to understand," Graham tells her.

"Why?" She asks him.

"I don't know. Maybe so I can understand?" He replies.

"You need an analysis, go talk to Archie," The Deputy retorts harshly.

"I want to talk to you," The scruffy-looking man tells her.

"Well, your bad judgement is your problem – not mine," Emma replies.