IV. "Evening Deputy Em."

Henry and Archie are in the shrink's office for their usual session, discussing the Curse again

Henry and Archie are in the shrink's office for their usual session, discussing the Curse again. "You weren't always a cricket," Henry says, looking at his Psychiatrist.

"I weren't always-. Oh, right. Because, um... Because you think I'm Jiminy Cricket. Why... Why do you... Why do you think that, Henry?" Archie asks him, playing into the boys' fantasy'.

"It's just because of who you are," He replies.

"And what am I?" The shrink questions.

"You're a conscious. You help people see right from wrong," The Mills boy tells him.

"So, all the crickets in Storybrooke – they were once people, too?" Archie asks.

"There aren't any crickets here. Listen," Henry replies firmly, looking at the open window where they can only hear the cool breeze.

"Maybe it isn't light enough," He argues lightly.

"There's never been crickets here. You've just never noticed," The young Mills boy retorts.

"So, you think that's proof that there's a curse?" The Psychiatrist questions, looking back at the window.

"Yes, but I know it's not enough. I'm looking for more," Henry informs him.

"So, Henry, look. I asked you this once before and you said you'd think about it. Why do you think it's so important that this is real?" Archie asks him, trying to get back on track with their session.

"It... It just is," He replies.

"Alright. Well, keep thinking about that answer, Henry. Cause I think there's something buried there," Dr Hopper tells him.

{BLESSING}

Emma meets with Graham at the Sheriff's station, and he hands her a uniform, which she holds up questioningly. "A tie?" Emma quirks, looking at the Sheriff funnily. "You know you don't have to dress a woman as a man to give her authority."

"So, you think you can get people to do what you want in that red coat?" Graham asks her.

"I'm getting you to do what I want right now," She retorts smugly.

"Well, at least wear the badge," He argues, holding out the badge. "Go on – take it. If you really want to be a part of this community, we have to make it official." Emma takes it from Graham and clips it to her belt. When that happens, there's a violent shake throughout Storybrooke. Suddenly, all of the phones at the station start ringing frantically.

{BLESSING}

The entire town gathers around what appears to be the entrance to a tunnel from the old mines. Regina arrives in her car quickly, spotting her brother, Landon, with Sidney Glass, taking photos. "Everyone! Step back, please!" Regina shouts, trying to get people away from the edge.