is it that ?

You went home that day, throwing the backpack on the ground, changing and doing your routine.

After a few weeks passing, everything was back to normal. No one mentioned the audio or Karma. Karma himself never talked to you after that afternoon. The only time you ever talk to him is when you ask for a pen or when you don't get the math question. But he never really talks back to you, he just gives you what you need. He gives you the answers and that's all. But now you have other questions in mind. Everytime you ask him you get butterflies and get a little nervous. You start blushing quickly and even if he just looks at you, you'll become a little happier than before. 

Each time that happened, it'll become a bigger and bigger feeling. You've heard of this many, many times. It's a crush or love. But that's not possible, right? He probably dislikes you, you never have a conversation and barley know each other. But still....you want to know if that's actually a feeling growing inside of you. What you also noticed, is him looking at you when you're working. Maybe it's just your imagination, but you think it's actually like that. Him glaring at you, whenevr you talk with anyone, him looking at you when you explain the english tasks. Him focusing on you when you're trying to harm Koro-Sensei.

You want answers.

"Bye Kaede! Bye Nagisa!" You shouted at your friends and went home while waving back at them. Once at home, you sit down in your bed, snacking a little, opening your phone browser and searching up the most obscure things. 'What is love', 'How to know if i'm in love', ' What does love feel like', 'Am i in love', 'Am i crushing on a classmate' and all of that. After hours of searching and making researches and testing on different sites, you're not surprised. Everything pointed directly to the answer. You are.

"Well, i guess you should confess to him." A female voice spoke out of your phone. "You would be a great couple too." It added. "wait- RITSU?! WHAT ARE YOU- RESPECT MY PRIVACY-" You were furiously embarrassed. Ritsu knows now. Damn. 

"From what my analytics show, you and Karma would cancel each other out, which means you two would be a great pair! And he seems to like you too." Ritsu is showing many graphs and diagrams on your  phone screen. "Ritsu, do you think it's right for me? He looked hurt the last time we had an actual conversation..." "I know, i saw the brain waves and heart beats frequency while you both were talking. He was hurt a little. You should have told him precisely what you meant." "What do you mean?" I demanded her to tell me. Ritsu looked down and took a deep breath (or something like that-)  and started explaining. "You know i can hear what people talk about right-? And you said whatever Kaede said wasn't true. And you said 'I'd never do anything like that!'." I nodded. "Yeah i remember saying that, what's so wrong about that?" Ritsu had a blank expression. "She saud that you had a crush on him." "Oh- OHH! OH NO WHAT NO FUCK-" You shouted many things, because of how dumb you were. You basically told him that you'd never like him. You ruined your own chance. "Ritsu..." You were whimpering out of dissapointment. "Y/N, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself..." She tried cheering you up. "No, i want to clear things up. If i'm doing that, i can confess right after. Your analytics are still correct right?" You bugged. "Well, yes, they haven't changed still." She reassured you. "Then i have a chance."