gentleman

waking up in your room at 11 am, its a saturday morning. you slept well, really well. yesterday was a great day, you and karma got really close too, everything is perfect at the moment.

You got up, brushed your teeth, put on some clothes and went on your phone.

1 unread message : iMessages

Who might that be? A scam probably.

You open the message, immediatley knowing who it is after reading it.

< |you never answered my question :(

i dont owe you that, where did you even get my number from you stalker °__° |>

<| Ritsu gave it to me and dont call me stalker

yea yea, anyways, what do you want, except an answer |>

<| wanna hang out agian today? theres this amusement park ',:D

oh, alright, where are we gonna meet up? |>

<| dont worry, ill pick you up by 5pm, be ready

ritsu definetly didnt give you my adress |>

<| shush you

"A date Y/N !! That's the perfect opportunity for you to confesss to Karma!" Ritsu appeared on your screen, jumping out of joy. "Should i though? What if i ruin the great meet up with a confess where he doesnt feel the same way?" You stated worringly. "Let me show you something..."
Something popped up on your screen, its Karma in his room jumping around, doing the little, happy 'yesssss'-humping-the-air-thingy, and just being proud of himself. "WHats that Ritsu?" "A live look from Karmas camera." She smiled slyly. "Ritsu isnt that, like, illegal. " You mentioned. "Let's keep this our little secret ^^" She replied. "Now get ready, you should look perfect when having your first date with him." "iTS NOT A DATE- i think-"

You made yourself ready, this time not for school, but for a meet up with KARMA-

You took out your favourite outfit, that made you look (*chefs kiss*) great. Your body in that outfit is stunning, it compliments your tan and eyes.

You take a little bag with your phone, purse and your keys in it. You choose comfrtable yet very pretty shoes that match your fit, so you can walk a lot. Now, you wait. You were ready pretty early. One and a half hours to be exact, so you decided to take a little nap on your couch.

You woke up to the noise of knocking on your door. OH SHIT KARMA. You quickly stood up and went to the door, taking a shaky breath. "Hi Karma! Did you wait for too lon-" "Hold on, your hair." He raised his hand to grace your face with his silky soft touch, brushing your hair against your ear.

(Hijabis, think of it as he fixes the pin near your face on your hijab-)

"There we go..." He smiled a generous smile. A true one. "Thank you...!" You said flustered. "Wanna go now?" He pointed to his back, where a taxi waited. "OH, yeah!"

You both went into the taxi, Karma telling the driver where to go. It was a pretty quiet ride, until he broke the silence with "You slept didnt you?". "Wait- How did you know---" You asked confused. "I can see it, you look cute when sleepy though." He said the secind part almost inaudibly, thank god i had good ears. "What was that?" You asked, just to tease, even though he didnt know you understood him. "I said im good at noticing that." He laughed.

You came to the destination and Karma paid for the ride, very gentleman like. Thats not like him though...

"Where do you wanna go first?" He raised his arm and did a 'showing'-move. You didn't know where to go first because you were okay with everything. "You decide!" You beamed at him. "Alright then..." He says while grinning.