clear sight

The next day, you woke up and were actually really excited to go to school for once. Like really excited. You washed your hair (or if you wear a hijab, just think you chose the prettiest hijab-), took out a nice necklace and tried to look as good as possible in the school uniform. Even though it's the little things, you can see quite a difference. You look a little more elegant than usual, still not to adult-ish. You put on your shoes, put in your lunch and books in your backpack, took your phone and headphones and took the subway to school. Everything seemed too good to be true. Everything going off so smoothly. 

Class was as easy as ever, either you're having a lucky streak or something really bad is gonna happen. You hope it's the first option. As the bell rang and you all took out your lunch, you decided to go to the back where Karma sat. "Hey Karma, do you have time after school? I'd like to talk to you." You plainly said. He looked at you, surprised for sure, but then smirking, even though he looked annoyed too. Before he could even say something, you interrupted and added "No need to answer, i'll just wait outside!" You gave him a smile, turned around and walked back to your place where you ate your food with your friends, grinning all the time.

Time passed, you had japanese  class and then school was over. You were trying to repeat what you did in the lesson, while everytime leaves, so you don't just stand there. After five minutes of waiting or so, you went outside in the back of the classroom. The one used for training and P.E. basically. You tried fixing your hair (or hijab) and clothes, while waiitng for him. You stood there, circling around on the same spot, drawing little houses with your feet in the dry, sandy dirt. "Y/N." You saw him standing on top of the hill. The sun behind him, going down slowly. He stood stoically, looking handsome- "Karma! Hi!" You tried to make this less formal and more friendly. "Hi." He smiled, but you personally thought it was a fake smile. "Wanna start now?" "Oh yeah, so- I'm sorry that i hurt you, i didn't want that to happen, i should've been nicer about that and-" "What?" He interrupted your apology. "Huh?" You asked dumbfounded. "What is all that?" He started sounding angrier. "Well, an apology becau-" "I don't want that. You were clear, can i go now?" "No, i wasn't clear, let me explai-" You were trying to tell him, but he interrupted you again. "No, it's clear. Don't waste my time. You said it once and now you're trying to say something else which is the exact opposite? Get your shit together, Y/N!" He started shouting mid sentence. "What do you mean?!" You shouted back. "I'm trying to explain that i fucked up and that i didn't mean that shit and you're trying to tell me no about it?!" You we're getting furious now. "NO YOURE THE ONE WHO SAID THE DUMB SHIT, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DIDNT EVEN LET ME ASK A QUESTION!" He screamed. "NO YOURE THE ONE WHO DIDNT ASK ANYTHING AFTER I SAID KAEDE IS LYING! BUT SHE ISNT! FUCK YOU FOR NOT LETTING ME EXPLAIN DUMBASS! YOU SHOULD LOSTEN TO ME! For once..." The last part was getting quieter, because you were getting frustrated, and didn't have anymore air to shout that loudly. "What? Kaede? Didnt lie? What do you mean..." Karma was now profusely confused. "Kaede didn't lie, i thought you were gonna ask me about what Kaede told you! I was panicking and sounded mean! I should've been more specific with what i meant, i meant the dream! Not what Kaede told you! I ddint mean that! It's the different from that!" You were saying loudly, frustrated. "That wasnt what i wanted to ask though, i wanted to ask why i was in your dream. What did Kaede say? Something nasty?" Now he is just smirking. Is he serious right now? He didn't know? He literally just wanted to ask why he was in my dream? "Are you being serious right now Karma? Because if you are i'm gonna loose it." "I'm hella serious Y/N." Even though he said he's serious, that smirk gave me the thiught that he's acting clueless. "Okay then, nothing more to be said then. Wanna go and grab a coffee?" You tried saying as chill as possible because Karma seemed to me pretty cool about it all. "Yeah sure why not." He accepted.

You two went to the nearest Moonbucks and had a nice talk, you laughed a lot and got closer. It was getting evening and you two were both pretty tired from the training you had today in school, all the social batteries were out. 

Line S2 from Tokyo to Kyoto, please stay away from the train railway and...

Your train was there and you were ready to go, but before you did, Karma grabbed your jacket. "Before you go, i do have one question!" You giggled at the random request. "Yeah sure!" He let go. "What did Kaede say?" "She-" You looked at the train, the doors opening. "-Oh well, i need to go, we see each other on monday! Bye bye!" You laughed at him, him looking dissapointed not to find out. But as the doors closed, and it started to move, you saw him smiling, as if he already knew.

Damn, this man really is something huh...heh.^^

(QUICK A/N: AYO THIS HAS LIKE 950 WORDS MAN IM PROUD OKAY- NEXT CHAPTER-)