thank you

you two sat into a taxi, driving you back home. You two held hands the way back home. Once the driver parked in front of your house, you and Karma paid for the drive and went in front of your door. 

"I think this is a bye then." Karma broke the silence, while looking down  You didn't want the night to end, but he had his own life after all. "If you wanna you can come in?" you said. You never planned to say that, but it slipped. He quickly looked up, kind of shocked to be honest. Then he giggled. "It's too early for that in our relationship." He just commented. "No i didn't mean it like tha-" He kissed your cheek which silenced you. "I'll get going, we'll see each other on monday, Y/N." He said waving at you while going away. "Bye Karma." You said, waving back.

You walked inside, talking off your shoes, make up, and clothes, changing into comfortable at-home clothes. 

"RITSU!" You screamed. 

"Y/N!" She shouted back.

"I DID IT, WELL HE DID BUT WHAT ARE WE OMG WE KISSED RITSU WHAT-" You exclaimed happily. "I'm so happy for you Y/N!" Was all that Ritsu could say. 

A little later you fell asleep in your room, while on your phone. Unfortunatkey you couldn't see his message to fall asleep to. 

4 unread messages : iMessages

  | good night, Y/N

  | thank you for today

  | you looked gorgeous btw ;)

<|sleep well <3

It was unusual for Karma to act that way, but it's him, so it's alright. 

You love all his facets.