after school talk

"Hi?" You looked at him somewhat confused with a little smirk because you knew that he either would now say something very importat or you really fucked up.

"I,uhh,yea,I just wanted to say that you were good today. But that could aslo be a bit of luck today... I could've done that too you know?" Karma spoke,just now leaving my wrist alone leaving a red mark. "Okay,first off,you didnt have to squeeze my wrist so hard,second off..." I came closer to his face,only being some inches away from his face. "if you coul've done that,why did Koro-Seinsei say that you have never hurt him before huh?" i said in the brattiest and evelish grin i couldve ever done. Karma was utterly shocked at how close i was and what i said. Then he just smiled like a villian. He came close enough to whsiper in my ear. "I could've done it doesn't mean that i did,and also...." he went back and i saw that villian smile again. "I can hold and sqeeze anthing as hard and as long as i wanna,you understand?" My mind shut off at these words. I mean i know how he meant it, but doesn't he realize how perve- "Don't get the wrong ideas Y/N, i know exactly what youre thinking about." He interrupted my monolouge and started walking downstairs waving to me without even looking.

I stood there for solid 10 minutes after i were pretty syure he would be gone from the path and finally went home.

As i opened the door to my apartment,i yelled "I'M HOMEEE!!" forgetting i am now living alone because of the school transitions which also made me move to aother place. I made myelf some 5-minute ramen and watched some anime about a a boy and a man eating ice cream in his car?? It was boring to me so i shut off the TV and went into my room to fiish my ramen. "Y/N?" i heared someone saying. "What the hell..?" "Oh,Y/N,it's me, Ristu!" i needed a minuite to remember who she was unntil that lilac girl in that gigantic screen in the back of the class was in my head. "OH! wait, where are you?" I heard her giggle until she answered with "In your phone." I quickly stood up to take my phone from my desk. I took my phone and saw Ritsu wave at me being happy to see me again. "How did you get there?? Did you hack iNTO MY PHONE??" I pnaicked. "Nonononono, i am installed into every classmates phone to help them with the assasination,but whenever im bored after school and dont feel like shuting off i'd just talk with some of my friends." she smiled kindly. "Oh,what a surprise,soo,what do you want to talk about?" She changed her appearance and was in a turtleneck and glasses,holding a board and pen. "I wanna get to know you so i can save it in my class data if you dont mind." "Sure!" i said kind of nervous. You two talked for an good hour or two,she now knows almost everything about you. You talked about your interests,hobbies,family,school,past,fashion,etc. It was realxing though. "I need to save and shut off now Y/N,it was fun talking to you!" "It was,we should hang out more foten i guess...if thats possible or so..." You mumbled the last part. "Good night Y/N" she quickly said,before your phone turned black and back to normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im going to write the next part immeditaly before i lose the idea of it,okay,love ya byeee <3