targeting

i got the gun of this dude that had hair all over his face, he reminds me of a hentai protagonist to be honest. "Now,stand infront of me and try to shoot me." Koro-sensei said. "No,im gonna be back in the class,it would be unfair." i simply said. i went i the back of the class and made myself ready. "three chances." karma said. "three it is then" i replied.

i made myself ready and focused on the teacher, but as soon as i did he started going left and right on a unhuman speed (he isnt human anyway).

I targeted on his head and tried to calculate the moment he would be the most vunerable. When i thought i was ready i pulled the trigger, but i didnt get him. he already was on the other side. I then had an idea. What if i focus in the middle of the class and not on him? It was a dumb idea but i needed to  attack him. I made myself ready and focused on the middle of the class and didnt move at all. "You know that he isnt there right?" mockingly commented Karma on my focused self. I didnt react, i needed to stay this focused. When i saw Koro-sensei passing the middle i immediatly pulled the trigger. I closed my eyes because i had this bad feeling i missed again. The whole class was silent,not even the teacher. I got nervous aaafter a minute of closed eyes and the deafening silenvce in the room. As i opened my eyes i saw the whole class staring at me in disbelieve,so i looked up to the teacher. I saw behind him a yellow plasma looking like mark on the board and then i saw the tentacle of the teacher. A bit of it was mising. I hurt him successfully.

"Well,well,well,we got a true talent right here!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS IT!! sorry if the chapter was pretty short,i am lacking sum sleep hahaha

thank you for reading and dont forget to vote love yaa <3