pity

after your lesson, you were the last one to leave, which meant you stayed in the classroom so nobody would talk to you about the......audio.....

after an hour of endless waiting, you finally were ready to leave the place and walk home, it was already a hard day because of all the teasing during the last class. everyone is now being overly dramatic.

"Y/N, how are you doing?" Koro-Sensei was standing right in front of you as you opened the door. "aARRGHGH--!!! WHAT THEFU-" You screamed in shock. Why the f- Why is he still here. Doesnt he want to go to europe or something like that? He needs hobbies. Except, you know, wanting to blow up the earth.

"Y/N! Dont be so loud!" He said worryingly. "I wanted to ask....what's the relationship between you and Karma Akabane?" He suddenly pulled out a note block and a pen getting really excited and smiling slyly. "None of your business, you're my teacher!" Why can't they leave me be...

After discussing with your teacher about how you won't tell him anything, because it's your privacy and life and he shouldn't care and get actual interests ,other than boobs, you waved the yellow octopus a goodbye and went outside, wanting to go outside.

You notice the field, in your dream you tripped exactly where you stood over a stone. And then Karma-

"Y/N." You heard- that voice from behind you. That couldn't be- "I waited quite a while, wanna talk?" If this is gonna turn out well for you, you're gonna make out. If it turns out bad, you'll make out too. Great. "What do you want?" You asked, not knowing if he's angry, flirting or just curious. "You know, don't play dumb." He walked to you, you taking a step back. Not because you're scared, well kinda, but because you weren't prepared for another question-session. Kaede bothered you all day about it already. "Oh...about that, ahaha, funny story, it's not-" Trying to back away from him and turn around, he took your hand.

 "Don't go." You looked into his ember eyes, for a split second you though, you saw a hurt look in them. "Please." He added. "Okay, what do you want to know, i'm open. Just don't get wrong ideas. And whatever Kaede has told you, it's not true!" The grip on your hand, that he still held, tightened and then loosed up. "Really?" "Yeah! I'd never do that!" You assured him. As if you were having a sexual dream about that guy. Technically you didn't lie, your alarm woke you up before it started. "Oh, alright... hahah..." He let go of your hand, while you rubbed it a little. It feels cold now, after the warmth of his hand isn't present anymore. "Wanna go to the train station together?" You requested him. You didn't even want to, you liked going home alone. Socializing sometimes is draining. But you felt pity for him? He looked somewhat? Unhappy? "No it's alright ahaha, you go home. Better not dream about that again though, Ritsu is in with the drama!" He giggled and then went away.