The Gym

Clays POV-

I arrived at the gym 10 minutes before we were meant to meet, I wanted to be early for George, he was very set on meeting at 5 pm and no later.

After waiting around for a while I finally saw him get out of his car, and damn did he look amazing. He looks good in anything.

'Hey Dream, should we go in its cold out here.' He wraps his arms around his small chest in any attempt to warm himself up.

'Of course!' In a burst of confidence I put my arm around his shoulder and we walk in, he seems quite flustered by this, it's really cute.

George leads me to the gym area and settles his stuff down by the rowing machines.

'So.. are you going to join me, or are you going to do your own thing?'

'You do whatever you usually do and I'll copy.'

'Ok, are you gonna try out for cheer or something,' he giggles and sits on the seat of the machine, I follow his movements as he sets up both machines to a high resistance setting.

'Jesus George, that's like hard, are you sure your not just trying to show off.'

'Hey! That's mean, I always use this setting. I have to have good core muscles. Now come on, 15 minutes on this.'

The 15 minutes of torture slowly passed. At the end everything was aching and I was panting and sweating so hard, but George didn't seem fazed.

'Ok, now we do some floor exercises and then we will practice some tumbles in the gymnasium, is that ok?'

'Oh y-yeah, that's c-cool.' I pant in response, wiping the sweat from my hair line.

George leads me to the floor where we do planks, sit ups and other exercises. George does stretches and cool tricks like the splits and other small tumbles, I'm assuming its a warm up? He is amazing at everything he does, he has perfected it all. I sit and watch in awe, probably drooling at the sight slightly, but I don't care. (Ooo Dream...? 😂)

'Dream?! I said are you ready to go to the gymnasium?' George waves his hand aggressively in front of my face as I snap out of my day dream.

'Yes, yeah.. sorry I was thinking..'

'Yeah well think another time.' George comes close to me and takes his thumb, wiping it across the side of my lip where there was in fact some drool. He wipes his thumb into my T-shirt and pulls me along to the gymnasium.

Wow he really just did that..

George's POV-

Now who's the dominant one, huh Dream? It feels so amazing to pull him along behind me, feeling him stare at me in confusion. I really hope he feels the same way as I do or this is going to be so awkward.

Thankfully, there are only a few other younger people in the gymnasium so if I mess anything up, only Dream could laugh at me, which is probably even worse than a bunch of strangers laughing..

I pull him to the middle of the padded floor so I can practice and add to our already amazing cheer routine. I also planned on practicing some tumbles, hopefully it would impress Dream.

'Ok are you gonna watch or join?' I ask in a dominant manner, he looks taken aback by this, but I don't think he minds.

'Hmm, I'll watch the master at work, just do your thing and I'll try and beat it afterwards.' He smirks sitting at the edge of the mat.

'Ooo, a competition, your so on, and this is something I could actually beat you in too.' I laugh at my confidence and Dreams sarcastic 'upset' face he is pulling.

I take the pom-poms out of my bag and before putting one in each hand I put on the music me and Nikki had chosen for the routine, 'Like a G6.' (It's an old song but it's the only song I could think of that would look ok as a cheer routine 😂)

The routine went perfect, considering it was only me and not a full team of people. Obviously I couldn't do everything, I'm meant to be picked up and do flips in the air, but that doesn't matter, I replaced that with handsprings and other tumbles.

I finished the routine panting so hard, but dancing like there is no one else around you is the best feeling, especially when I opened my eyes and saw Dream with his mouth hanging open. He eventually started clapping and came up to me, giving me a hug.

'Damn George, that was amazing! I wish I could watch you more when I'm on the field, maybe I'd even quit football just to watch you,' he smirked and chuckled.

'That's not an option, because I wouldn't get to watch you then. Besides, on Fridays game the cheer team are dancing at half time, as well as before and during the game, so you could watch me at some point if you wanted.' I smile and look at the floor, embarrassed at the desperate tone in my face.

But my chin is soon brought up to Dreams eyes again, he guided it there with his finger.

Everything just seemed to stop.. all of my problems and worries are gone. It just felt like me and Clay in that moment, no one else. Him looking down at me, me looking up at him, our eyes filled with so many questions whilst they flick between looking at lips and then back up.

And then it happened.

He pulled me in for a long, deep kiss, almost like he has been waiting his whole life to do that, me giving back the same energy.

We pull away after 30 seconds or so, his hand still cupped to the side of my face, mine now resting on his shoulders.

We both smile and giggle, not knowing what happened, but not obliged to it happening again.

'What happens now Dream?' I sound almost confused and scared, I was if I'm being honest. Are we going to go back to some awkward flirting and ultimately being friends? Are we gonna be more?

'I want you to be mine George.' He doesn't stutter once, he keeps looking into my eyes, face as straight as a line.

There is a small silence as he awaits my response, that of course being me pulling him in for another long kiss.

'Yes, yes today, yes tomorrow and yes always.' I smile as relief fills the air. I have a boyfriend now, and a hot boyfriend he is.

Dream chuckles and places another careful kiss on my forehead.

'My Georgie.' He mumbles through the kiss. I laugh and put my hands around his waist.

'Dream?' An unfamiliar voice calls from the gymnasium entrance. His face drops as he faces the door, he obviously knows who it is, compared to me who has no clue.

'Uhh-' That's all Dream can reply with. Is he scared, anxious? I can't tell, but I keep planted in my spot wanting to know more. My face says it all.

————

1206 words

So who was at the door hmm? And old acquaintance? A forgotten memory? A bad one? Who knows..
Sorry to do you guys like that 😂

Also sorry for the lack of regular updates or at least a routine, I can't promise it is going to get better either I go back to school on Monday and I have been trying to catch up on all of my work 😂

Make sure you guys eat something, literally anything! Also have a drink, they are so important and don't let anyone or anything tell you differently, I'm so proud of everyone who makes that effort because I know it can be hard!

Have a great morning/afternoon/evening!