Boba tea (Part 2)

George's POV-

After a short drive to the park, Dream took my hand as we walked down the slightly dusty concrete path. The path was about a mile long, leading to the opposite entrance of the park. It was quiet for a Saturday, very strange but relaxing. And less homophobic people to give us the glare.

We were walking slowly down the path, hands locked. I say slowly, Dream could walk so much after if it wasn't for my short legs.

'Come on Georgie, you can surely walk faster than that.'

'Well I am enjoying the time, I'm in no rush. And also I have small legs!'

'How tall even are you..? Hang on let me rephrase, how short are you?'

'Hey! That's rude! I'm average.. for a girl..'

'What's average for a girl?' Dream wheezes

'5,6" and a half..'

Dream laughs even harder. 'Aww my lil Georgie.' He ruffles my hair and slips his hand back in mine.

'You're such a meanieeee Clay!' I stomp my feet, making a putt face. Trying to be cute is harder than it seems.

'Aww, would it make you better if I bought you boba tea? But you have gotta pick mine for me, I have never had it before.'

A smile plasters on my face as I nod heavily. After walking another 30 minutes or so we get to the boba shop.

'Hello, welcome to boba tea! What can I get you?' The young lady behind the counter smiles, not at me, at Dream.

'Hello! I'll get the strawberry milk boba, and hmmm, he will have the tiger milk tea please?' This bitch better stay in her lane or I swear to Chri-

'Umm, I'll ask him what he wants, I'm sure he can answer for himself.' She glances up at Dream and smiles, almost like she is proud of herself for 'sticking up for him' or so she thought.

'No, I asked my boyfriend to order for me, it's my first time having boba so I didn't know what to get, isn't that right baby?' He wraps his arm tightly around my waist and locks our fingers together.

'Yes that is.' I get cocky and stand on my tip-toes to kiss his nose. He smiles and we both turn back to the woman.

'That will be all thanks.' I smirk as she glares at me.

'Of course, that will be $7.49 please.' She fake smiles, realising she had crossed some boundaries.

Dream pays and we receive our boba a couple of minutes later. Dream takes his first sip, as do I. His eyes grow wide in shock and amazement.

'Oh my Lord, this is amazing. We are coming here again, hopefully that bitch will not be there.' We both laugh and head back to the car. I was quite exited to go to Dreams practice for a few reasons

-Karl would be there because of Nick.
-I could practice a new cheer routine for the up-coming football game.
-And I get to watch my handsome boyfriend be so stinking hot for 2 hours. Well.. 24 cause he is always hot but you get it.

'Ok, I'll go get changed, I'll be out in 5 baby.' He kisses my lips softly as we reach the entrance to the changing rooms.

'Oh also, the Bulldogs football team will be practicing here too because their field is getting re-painted.'

'Aww that's kinda sucks for you, isn't that who you are playing on Friday?'

'Yeah but it's fine, we can practice game plans on Tuesday, we will probably do drills today. What do you plan on doing?'

'Well, I'm gonna go get some Pom-poms from the storage locker, make a new routine maybe? Also Karl is coming so I will hang with him for a bit. And last but certainly not least, enjoy the view you give me.' I wink and giggle.

'Oh come on now..' we both laugh as Dream turns to the changing rooms. 'Be back soon hun!'

After searching for ages, I finally find a pair of not torn to shreds pom-poms which makes me very happy, why are they all so manky?

I walk out to the field, resting my coat and handbag on the bleachers. I play some music through my headphones. Hopefully the team will be out soon.

I hear a lot of commotion approaching the field, it soon appearing to be the other football team, the bulldogs. To be fair they all look quite intimidating, I know Dream could easily beat them in a match it goes without saying, but they just don't look friendly. Especially since the whole tribe of them are approaching me, laughing and staring.

They obviously have no trouble making themselves at home, putting their things on the bleachers I was standing by.

'Hey, we are going to use these, go to the other ones.' The tall one with pink hair says, glaring at me like I'm some sort of alien. Like have you never seen a boy in a skirt before, it is the 21st century 'buddy'.

'Uhh- ok..' I kind of roll my eyes grabbing my stuff.

'Did you just roll you eyes at my fag boy?'

'What did you just call me?'

'I said fag boy, what are you deaf too? That's unfortunate.'

'We have been kind enough to let you use our school field, so be kind back.'

'Or what, lil baby going to cry.' They laugh as the pink haired one I'm arguing with hits everything out of my hands, making it fall onto the floor and spill everywhere.

'If you wanna fight back, then fight like a man. You may struggle though, you don't really look like one. I'll even let you have first swing.' He says, raising his arms and tightening his hands into fists.

What have I gotten myself into?

————
981 words

Poor Georgie :c

There will be a part 3 but I have stuff to do, so I couldn't tell you when exactly it will be out, probably tomorrow but if not then Thursday!

Lots of love stay safe!