Ello Georgie

George's POV-

I quickly get up out of my seat, backing away from the scarily large muscular man edging closer towards me.

'Look, I don't know exactly what I did for you to hate me from the beginning, but please just leave me alone! I'm sorry about what we have done! IM SORRY OKAY?! Just please leave me alone!' I plead, backing into a rather large rock behind me.

No where to run, no where to hide. My friends and boyfriend too far gone to hear or see what is going on. My phone on the sandy floor. Just me, and the intimidating, blood thirsty man. The calming sounds of the sea, the eerie wind brushing past the boys. The only light being that of the fire that was slowly burning out.

It was truly just me and Techno.

Now this may sound dramatic, but I had no clue what Techno had planned, I did know that what I experienced at the football field the other week was just a small taster of what Techno had to offer.

'Come on Georgie, just give me a few minutes. It won't kill you, it will just hurt a bit.' Techno says, approaching me rather quickly now.

I turn my head and feel his cold breathe streak past my cheek. His large hand grabbing my neck.

I lean across to the left, trying to buy myself some time, realising as I looked across the table of food and drink right next to me. There were still 2 glass bottles of some beverage on the table, if I could just reach over and-

Slap

Kick

I get slapped right across the face and kicked in the stomach, sending me onto the floor. Techno gets on top of me, hand raised in a fist ready to strike, but he was too late.

The bottle I had in my hand smashed across his head. He falls off me and onto the sand, out cold. I get up from the floor, still in some pain.

Think George.. you could run to Dream but you are not fast, Techno will wake up and catch you before you are even close to him.

You could run to the other side of the beach but there is no shelter, no where to hide. He will catch you once again.

There is the light house.. I could hide there for a while.

I take my phone off the floor by the chairs and make a run for the grass bank, which leads to the lighthouse.

I climb my way up the small steep hill, it's quite difficult seeming as the grass is long and pointy and the sand beneath my feet is dry and making my slip slightly.

I make it to the top of the grass bank, the pink haired man slowly regaining consciousness. I don't have much time.

I make a run for the lighthouse, not being the most quite person but I assume I am far enough way for techno not to hear me.

Thankfully, when I arrive the door is open, so I run in and make my way up the large flight of spiral stairs. The track to the top seems non stop.

I decided to go to the top as it was better chance of hiding from Techno. I'd probably get signal up there too so I could text Dream to come back.

I make it to the top, my lungs not getting enough oxygen to work, but still hanging in there. I sit against the railing outside, for some fresh cool air. Breathing heavily but trying to keep it down so my hunter doesn't hear me. I bring my knees up and red my hands on top of them. I should text Dream just in case Techno finds me.

I pull out my phone, finding Dreams number. I don't want to scare him, but he has to come back fast.

💚🌻🟩Dreamie Pooh🟩🌻💚

Dream, can you and the others
come back now, it's getting dark and I don't
trust it around here. I can hear
the beach getting busier with drunk
teenagers. I'll meet you at the
lighthouse. Love you xx

That should do.

'Oh Georgie! Come out! We are just gonna chat about a few things that's all!' Techno beams, skipping down the patted out grass path by the lighthouse.

George hears him walk down the path further, passing the lighthouse. A sigh of relief brushes past his lips. Dream would meet him by the lighthouse and all would be well.

Dream in the meantime had text George back that him and the others were coming back quickly,so they should be 3 minutes tops, which comforted George a lot.

After another minute, George got up and walked back to the door at the top of the lighthouse, Dream should be here soon, so he would head down now.

As George put his hand on the door handle, something the other side opened the door.

The tall
Muscular
Pink haired man

His Hunter..

'Boo' Techno said in a menacing tone. George stood there frozen, simply shaking his head. Techno walked onto the balcony with George, locking the door using a hair clip.

George ran around the balcony, there is no way out. He's going to get beaten up, possibly worse, and there is nothing he can do about it.

'George there is no point in running, there is nowhere to go but in literal circles. Dream cannot come save you like the Prince Charming he is. So you may as well man up and take it.' Techno smirked, coming closer to George, who was staring at the sea.

Wait..

There is one way out.

Literally fight or flight. And he chose flight.

He was a flyer for a reason right?

George climbed quickly over the railing, taking a second to absorb what he was doing.

It's just like in cheer, but this time the sea.. or rocks.. will catch him.

So he jumped.

This is what it truly felt like to fly, it was better than in cheer. His limbs danced through the air. It was peaceful but a lot colder.

And down he went.

Dreams POV-

I watch someone fall from the lighthouse, it was the most awful sight, I hope George isn't up there, he said he would meet me at the lighthouse so maybe he is just around the area. It's even more concerning when the person doesn't emerge from the water.

Wait.. was that George..?

————
1085 words

Updated earlier, another cliffhanger sorry! But I will update on the weekend, you do not have to wait long.

Got to 10k reads I'm so happy tysm!

I have 4 exams tomorrow so wish me luck 😭

Stay healthy, lots of love!
-Ella