Date night (1.5)

Just adding this, I went off on such a rant and I wanted to do more about the date night between the 2 boys, but it didn't feel fitting to do so in the last chapter, so here you go 😂

No ones POV-

After a short time of cuddling and embracing each other, Dream dragged George on his feet to slow dance to the song 'heart like yours- Willamette Stone'.

'I may know a lot of dances, but I sure as hell don't know how to slow dance.' George giggles, slowly moving closer to Dream. Dream lifts George up and places him on his feet. He slowly starts moving around slowly, in time with the music.

He concentrates on his feet, moving perfectly, taking the small weight of George around with him. Moreover, he concentrates on George's face. His chocolate brown eyes staring back into his emerald green ones. His snow stained skin glowing perfectly in the warm lighting. His delicate fingers travelling up to his neck and on his cheek. Just perfection.

As the song continues, the two boys edge impossibly closer to each other, as the last lyric is sung, Dream is leaning down, breathing softly on George's face, almost asking for permission of the somewhat innocent smaller boy.

George gives a gentle, shaky nod and Dream spares no time bringing their lips together. Their lips connect like 2 magnets, both forcefully looking for more, pushing harder and harder, like they are both touch starved.

Dream takes his head down, planting love bites and marks all along George's neck and shoulder, occasionally getting up to look at his art work. George moans quietly when Dream hits a sensitive spot, especially when he decides to abuse said spots, those marks being the darkest out of all of them.

Dream moves back up to kiss George's lips, bringing their tongues together to ensure they are completely attached. Dream claws at George's back, whilst George slowly makes his way through Dreams blonde wavy hair, both making and de-tangling knots.

Finally, the break apart for air, both feeling empty as they come down from their high, their adrenaline rush.

'D-Dream..' George's gasps, still out of breathe. 'I love you so, so much.' He looks into his emerald eyes, to co firm what he just said.

'I love you so much more Georgie.' Dream says back smirking.

'That's impossible.' George giggles, wrapping his arms around Dreams neck, still keeping a distance so he can look in his eyes.

'Anything is possible if we try hard enough baby.'

Dream picks George up underneath his thighs, taking him into the middle of the gazebo, kissing more.

'Want to continue in the car..?' He asks nervously.

George giggles and nods heavily, not giving it a second thought.. which he would regret in the morning, especially for cheer practice..

'I'll get this stuff in the morning.' Dream says, walking to his car with George still in his arms. They kiss roughly on the way.

(You can imagine what happens next, but I cba but also don't want to write about it.)

————
518 words

Short and sweet. 2 chapters in one night, I'm thriving 😂
Also this book will have no detailed smut, that the most you will get from me.

I'm going to go sleep now, good night. 😂