Remnants Hero's

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth

The only things I own are the story

It is a Saturday afternoon whenever we head over to a shop to see two 14 year old boys walking out of it.One with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes with a (F/C) anime shirt and jean shorts ,and the other with brown hair and eyes,wearing a orange T-shirt with black basketball shorts.They"re both carrying action figures in their hands while they"re walking.

???:Lifting up an 11in Allmight and Deku "Hey (Y/N)! What do you think of these cool new Bakugo and Deku action figures?"

Y/N):Looking at the 11in Deku figure in his hands "I mean it"s a playmates figure for Deku vs. Bakugo, you can"t really get much better than that Sean."

Sean: "I know but it"s still so cool! I"m gonna love having these guys in our collection!"

(Y/N): "Well then, first one to my house gets all the cookies!"

Sean: "Who are you.Ruby?"

(Y/N): "Yup! Now eat my dust!"

Sean: "Oh I don"t think so!"

They both start sprinting to (Y/N)"s house.When they arrive they immediately eat all the leftover chocolate chip cookies they bought from an HEB,and rush up into (Y/N)"s room and flop down onto his bed.

Sean: "Dude thank god your parents aren"t here,they would kill us if they saw us eat that much."
(Y/N): "Honestly, like I love my family and everything they"ve given to us,but they"re a bit strict on eating policies" Starts thinking about Sean"s comment on him being Ruby and looks over at a RWBY poster he has in the corner of his room. "Hey did you find that new episode of RWBY?"

Sean: "No,that"s strange the new episode was supposed to be coming out today"

One thing to know about (Y/N) and Sean is that they"re both huge fans of My hero academia and RWBY,it"s just something they found that they both started to like a lot.In fact imagine their room is full of My hero academia and RWBY posters,because that"s what it is full of.

(Y/N): "Well darn,maybe we"re just unlucky with timing?" He continues to look at the RWBY poster on the wall "Hey random question: how would you change the world of RWBY if you could?"

Sean: "I would definitely do something to limit the severity of the fall of beacon,if I could prevent Yang from losing her arm or Pyrrha dying, then I"m happy.Why would you ask?"

(Y/N): "I"m just wondering what it would be like to go to Remnant you know? For me I would want to follow up Allmights example of how to help and save anyone no matter what happens to yourself, you know?"

???: Well then lets let that happen,wouldn"t you agree brother?

???2:I agree let"s do this,remnant is already getting boring enough,adding these 2 might actually change something.

(Y/N) and Sean: "W-who"s there?"

???:Right here

A portal suddenly opened and sucked both of the boys in with them.They both stopped falling in the middle of a void.As they looked forward they saw a golden figure with antlers on his head.Remnant