A Heroic Entrance

(Y/N) and Sean are currently traveling through the forest. Sean getting better and better each hour with his new powers. (Y/N) is still at square one unfortunately trying to activate his powers.

Both boys walked around for 4 hours, but no matter where they would go,there was no single good area to make a training course without destroying some parts of nature,which would draw Ozpin"s or her attention. Eventually while they were looking, (Y/N) brought up a good point

(Y/N):Don"t you find it weird that we've never encountered a single grimm since yesterday?

Sean:I mean-points over to a beowolf desperately trying to run away from them.We killed the alpha beowolf in a very scary way that the beowolves in this forest are probably scared of us.We don"t have any sap on us and since the sap is sweeter deeper in the forest,it would explain the lack of ursa around.Since I think we're near the edge of the forest.

(Y/N):Wait do you hear that?

They listen and hear snarls,whines,impact sounds,and slashing sounds coming from the left of them.(Y/N) and Jack both silently agree to head to the conflict and help out.When they arrived they saw a sight not much see, grimm corpses evaporating,and a woman in a white cloak with black hair with red tips fighting,but definitely exhausted.

(Y/N):(quietly to Sean )"Summer!"

Sean:"We got to help her out."

Summer herself was exhausted and not able to fight much longer due to her aura being depleted,a beowolf knocked her double bladed scythe to the ground,and due to her being tired,she fell on her back.The beowolf closed in on her and pounced on her.Summer closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

Summer:(I"m so sorry Ruby,I wish I could see you one more time......I love you my cookie monster )

A Few seconds before that...

Sean:"We got to help her out."

However, (Y/N) didn't hear what Sean said he only cared about saving Summer. He started to feel an overwhelming amount of energy coursing through his legs and Sean was noticing (Y/N)'s power up.

Y/n: "One for All 100 percent Full Power!"

 His feet with the steel shoes crushing the ground beneath him with immense pressure