Initation Part 2

A Few hours after the initiation...

You were taken to the infirmary to get your broken legs and arms healed  after the treatment you and Sean made way to the Ceremony.

Clapping is heard while teams are being announced on a center stage,

Ozpin:Jane Arc,Nora Valkyrie,Pyrrha Nikos, and Li Rin,you all collected the golden bishop pieces,from this point you"ll be known as Team JNPR,led by Jane Arc!

Nora hugs Rin and Pyrrha gives a playful punch to Jane,which happens to be too strong because she"s falls right on her butt

Jane:Me!?

Ozpin:Congratulations!

Ozpin:Ruby Rose,Weiss Schnee,Blake Belladonna,and Yang Xiao Long,you collected the golden knight pieces.From this point you"ll be known as Team RWBY, led by Ruby Rose!

Yang proudly hugs her younger sister who is in shock.Weiss looks shocked,and Blake smiles for the young girl.

Ozpin:Now usually,if 2 people are left out,we"ll send them home however,will (Y/N) (L/N) and Sean Willams please come up to the stage.

The clapping and cheering only got louder when (Y/N) and Sean went onto the stage.

Ozpin:Both of you have been shown to stop an attack from these  aggressive m Grimm ,and your skill set and unique abilities makes you more than skilled enough to enter Beacon.On the screen above,it shows me but mainly Sean fight against the wave of Grimm,their fight to save team RWBY and JNPR,their fight with the Nevermore. Since you two have saved the lives of the entirety of Team RWBY and JNPR,Sean, you"ll go onto JNPR as a fifth member,since all of Team JNPR has taking a liking to you.And you (Y/N),The cheering gets even louder. Since you"re closest to Team RWBY"s members,you"ll be joining them as a fifth member.Congratulations you two!

The cheering continues as Team RWBY and JNPR walk up to the two,and congratulate them.Ruby wraps (Y/N) in a tight hug,while Yang and Blake smile happily at him,while Weiss acts like she doesn"t care,but gives him a look of happiness and longing whenever he"s not looking.

Ozpin:It"s looks like things are shaping up to be.....an interesting new year.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi RWBY,JNPR,Sean and (Y/N) all celebrating together

(Y/N), Sean ,RWBY,and JNPR are walking down the hallway to their dorm rooms,when something stops them.

???:Is that my little rose,a team leader?!

Ruby:Mom!

Ruby rushes up to Summer,then hugs her.

Ruby:Wait,does that mean everyone else is here?!

???:You would be right,kid

Ruby:UNCLE QROW. Ruby rushes up to her uncle and practically hangs herself on his arm,almost knocking Qrow over.DIDYOUMISSMEDIDYOU?

Qrow:smiles playfully and boops her nose. Nope

???:Nice job out there Yang,you really BEAT them to it.

Everyone in the hall groaned except for Yang who was happy she found the one person who had the same sense of humor as her.

Yang:Hey dad!

Tai:Yang!

Blake:So I"m guessing you guys are team STRQ?

???:Yup that"s us

Everyone turns around to see the one and only Raven Branwen behind them.

(Y/N):Yup in fact,Summer is Ruby"s mom,Raven is Yang"s mom,and Tai is the father of both,while Qrow is their uncle.

Every member of Team STRQ perked up at that voice and turned to the source.

Summer:(Y-Y/N)?

(Y/N):That"s me.Nice to see you again Summer,it"s been a while.

Tai:You really grew up a lot haven"t you?Wait,if you"re here then where"s—

Sean:I would be right here

Ruby:Wait,how do you guys know each other?

Summer:Ruby,remember that time when you were 11 and I came back from that mission and said that 2 guys saved me?

Ruby:Yeah?

Summer:(Y/N) and Sean WERE those guys.

Ruby crashes into (Y/N) for the second time today and hugs him for the third.

Ruby:Thank you for saving my mom.....I don"t know what I would do without her.

(Y/N):Hugs her back hey don"t worry about it,I"m always going to be here for you.He looks up to the rest of team RWBY.For all of you,no matter the problem,ok?

Ruby:Ok...

Sean:Look at (Y/N) over here being a—

(Y/N):Don"t even think about finishing that sentence.Alright then team STRQ,as much as I want to spend more time with you guys,I"m pooped and I want to go to bed.

Everyone agrees and they all continue on their way to their dorms.Team RWBY go over some ground rules with (Y/N)(not going in while they"re changing,knocking on the door before opening it etc.)Once (Y/N) and Team RWBY enter the dorm,where one problem becomes apparent.

(Y/N):Why is there only 4 beds....

Blake:Most dorms are only designed for 4 people,so that"s probably why.

(Y/N):Doesn"t get rid of the fact that I"m going to have to sleep on the floor now.

Ruby:You could always...sleep with me....

Weiss:Excuse me what?No,(Y/N) should sleep with me since I"m the smartest of this group.

Blake:I,for one would think that he should sleep with someone more mature,so I think he should sleep with me.

Yang:You guys are obviously all crazy,he"d definitely want to sleep with me the mo-..
???: ZZZZZZ..

Everyone turns to see (Y/N) passed out in of the beds already which in this case supposed to be Blake's bed

RWY:AAAH Come on!

Blake: Why is he in my bed?

Blake :sighs Fine,ill sleep with him.

RWY :Fine!

Blake crawls into the bed with you, where after 10 minutes,she also crawls up and lies down next to him.They both fall asleep in each other"s arms and go to sleep.Weiss, Ruby,and Yang all had jealous glares aimed at Blake.

Weiss:(Darnit,that girl is getting closer to (Y/N) by the hour,I must do something soon to turn his attention towards me!)

Ruby:(Blake is getting awfully close to Y/N,better get his attention soon or I"m going to lose him)

Yang:( Blake I may let you win this one,but I cannot let you take (Y/N) away from me!)

And there"s that chapter!My god I"ve just been on a writing roll,these last few days,anyway I hope you guys enjoy and have a fantastic day!