Intitation

(Y/N) and Sean both woke up from the same exact thing.Nora waking up Rin,and just like (Y/N) predicted, Rin was in fact,genderbent.

Sean went down there and started talking to the pair of girls,much to the dismay of Jane.(Y/N) at some point,realized something and went straight to Ozpin"s office as fast as he could.

Ozpin:Ah Mr (L/N),nice to see you right before the initiation, how are you feeling?

Y/n: I'm fine just a little nervous wreck about this but I'm not backing out.

(Y/N): But it's also about her...

Ozpin's eyes widened and his laid back posture went serious.

(Y/N):Do you think there"s any spies or watchers that might be on the surface,or at most, hidden at the initiation grounds?

Ozpin: Hmm....it"s definitely possible,the war between me and Salem"s groups will increase in activity with you and Sean's appearance on Remanent. However I trust everyone will be safe and I intend to keep that promise.

(Y/N):You better know what you"re doing Oz....

TimeSkip few minutes before initiation...

(Y/N):Yeah....anyway,status on Nora and Ren?

Sean:Perfect,Nora calls me one of her best friends,and Ren,now Rin,is genuinely accepting of me so we"re pretty good in most of JNPR"s department,how about RWBY?

(Y/N): Ruby is by far my closest friend,after you and Blake is fine with me,Yang is pretty friendly,but you can"t tell because it"s Yang,and Weiss is.......Weiss.So we"re both tied in terms of friendliness with our teams?

Sean:Yup! Pyrrha is just a sweetheart in general so I"m pretty sure I"m good,you have to survive in a room with Weiss,Blake,and Yang in it,which to top it all off,all of them,including Ruby,may have a crush on you!

(Y/N):Looks behind him to see Jane,Nora,and Rin all staring at Sean and smirks.  Yeah...because I"m the ONLY one in that situation(in a sarcastic tone)

Sean:What do you mean?!

(Y/N):You"ll find out later....ANYWAY let"s get ready for initiation!

(Y/N) and Sean both walk through the room,bypassing Ruby and Yang"s conversation and headed straight towards where Weiss and Pyrrha were.

Weiss:So Pyrrha,what think will happen once teams form?

Pyrrha: I don"t know:I was planning on letting the chips fall where they will.

Weiss:I"m wondering if you would like to be on my team?

Pyrrha: Well that sounds grand!

Weiss then adopts a scheming pose while she starts her fantasies of her perfect future,where she becomes part of the greatest team to graduate beacon,then spends the rest of her life with (Y/N) who she starts a family with...

(Y/N):What"re you thinking about Weiss?

Weiss(with a very red face):N-nothing!Baka!

(Y/N):(FUCK SHE DOES LIKE ME.I"M SCREWED)

Sean:Hello,my name is Sean, who might you be?

Weiss:You don"t know Pyrrha Nikos?!

Sean:No doesn"t ring a bell...

(Y/N) is shocked that he doesn"t know this,but one wink from Sean to him,told him that he did in fact know her,he just wanted to seem like he didn"t know her so that she could see him as a friend,not just another fan.