(Y/N)'s Rising

It's been 3 years and a month since our young hero's were sent to Remnant by the Gods and the each day they show gradual improvement in their ability except (Y/N). He still struggling on summoning his powers so he working more on strength training than power training and as for Sean he working on being more agile and destructive against stronger opponents.

Sean:"We've only got ten months left before the show actually starts and yet we are making no progress on you using One for all (Y/N). Dude what wrong your more quiet than usual?"

(Y/N): "I'm just really frustrated you know maybe I should've choose a different power instead or maybe the Gods made a mistake on choosing me and instead of someone else who just as good as you Sean."

Sean walks over to (Y/N) and......SLAP.....him on the face.

Sean: "Don't you ever say something like that!You may be having trouble with your powers but do you think every superhero like Allmight, Deku, Ruby, or any other super being knew what they were doing when they got their powers....No! Now, stop beating yourself up and actually believe in yourself that you can actually do this other wise how else are you going to tell everyone that You Are Here to save them!"

You take his words into thought and remember the dreams and promises you made to yourself and promise to everyone back on earth.

(Y/N): "Thanks Sean I needed that."

Sean: "Anytime."

But even with Sean pep talk you still were having doubts about yourself and your power.

-TimeSkip- A month later

You decided to go out and explore around Remnant to clear your head and establish your state of mind. Everything was going fine nothing exciting was happening or new being made. Peace throughout the city until...

???:"Beep! Beep! BEEEEEEEEP!"

You turned around and noticed a Schnee dust truck honking it's horn and driving at high speed. Your eyes followed were the driver was looking to see he was honking at a little Faunus girl with headphones on playing with a ball and completely oblivious to what was about to happen to her.

You raced as fast as you could to save the girl but the truck was passing you and closing on the little.

(Y/N) thoughts: "Come on (Y/N)! You have to save her!" You screamed to yourself.

It felt like as if time slowed down and it was about be over until you felt that powerful feeling flowing in your body. In an instance you were in front of the and held out your hand...

"CRASH!!!"

(Imagine that car is a truck )

You opened your eyes and saw the familiar (F/C) looking lighting sparkling around your body. You then noticed you had stopped the big Schnee dust truck with nothing but your hands. You turned your attention to the little girl who was starring at you in fear and awe of what just happened.

(Y/N): Are you alright?

???: (-nodding her head slowly-)"Y-Yes I am thank you for saving me."

You gave her a comforting smile.

(Y/N): "What's your name?"

???:"I-It's.."

???: "Lucy! Lucy where are you?!"

You both turned around a noticed a older Faunus lady looking for someone.

Lucy: "Mommy!"

The little Faunus named Lucy yelled in joy and rushed over to her mother embracing her in a enormous hug.

Lady:"I'm so glad your okay! I told it dangerous to play in the street."

Lucy:" Sorry mommy."

Lady: " It's fine I should be grateful that this boy was able to save you from harm."

She looks towards you.

Lady: "Thank you so much Sir! Is there anyway I can repay you?"

(Y/N): " Thank you, but no thank you. I don't need payment for saving your bundle of joy. Now, I have to get back home before nightfalls. Have a nice day!" You started walking away until....

Lucy: " Are you a huntsman?"

You stopped and thought about the question but shook you head.

(Y/N): No I'm a hero in training and my name is ( hero names insert)!"

Lucy: " Wow...Bye mister and thank you!" She said in amazement.

(Y/N): (while smiling)" Maybe Sean was right I am worthy of being a hero. I'm just got to tackle this power problem with a positive attitude."

Unknown to you a certain Cane welder and blonde professor were watching from a cafe across the street.

Ozpin: "I see a lot of potential in that boy in both of them. They just might be the key to ending all of our problems and establishing peace."

Glynda: "But will they really be able to help stop them? They're just kids...We shouldn't put all our faith in them."

Ozpin: "Well, we just have to wait, but when the time comes they'll be there and ready." He says with small smile and resumes to sipping his mug.