Shining Beacon

It was finally time,today was when they"ll reveal themselves to the world for the first time in 4 years,and start going to beacon and start changing the world of Remnant.We go now to after they finished their sparring session.

(Y/N):Dude,you"re just too good,I can"t beat you if I even went all out with one for all!

In the last five months you were able to control at least 3% percent of one for all.

Sean:I can say the same,dang those 4 years we spent down here really changed us.

Ozpin:I can certainly agree on that with you two

Sean:Where did you come from?

Ozpin:I just was coming by looking for you two.You two do remember that you guys agreed to come to Beacon after four years right?

(Y/N):Yup,and we still intend to keep that agreement.It"s just difficult you know,leaving behind a world that we"ve grew up on for 4 years and moving to a completely different one.

Sean:I agree with (Y/N),living here for as long as we have,and then suddenly moving isn"t easy on us.

Ozpin:I understand,however this world needs balance to be restored,and you guys are the only ones capable of restoring it.

(Y/N):Alright then,let"s go

They arrive back in the area across Beacon,they exit the vehicle and enter Beacon Academy for the first time.

Ozpin:Alright you two,do what you gotta do.

(Y/N) and Sean both nod and walk to the entry plaza of Beacon academy.While they were walking there,a bunch of other students started whispering,with all the girls staring and giving seductive winks at the 2,while all the boys started giving them dirty looks that just screamed jealousy.

Sean turned away and walked towards a bullhead.

(Y/N) heard yelling,and knowing exactly what was going to happen,started to sprint to the source of the noise.When he arrived he saw a very familiar black-with-red-tip haired girl with silver eyes getting yelled at by a girl with hair as white as snow and pure blue eyes,who was shaking a dust vial in front of the silver eyed girl.

When he arrived he saw a very familiar black-with-red-tip haired girl with silver eyes getting yelled at by a girl with hair as white as snow and pure blue eyes,who was shaking a dust vial in front of the silver eyed girl