O1.

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture you're so familiar to me

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
you're so familiar to me . . .

SABER MAYFIELD SAT AT HIS DESK, fiddling with his fingers while he watched some questions flood his twitch chat. he laughed at some of the questions that were asked that he knew he couldn't answer.

a donation popped through with TTS attached, "hey saber! just wondering, how did you come to terms with being gay? asking for a very confused sub less than three" saber clicked his tongue before readjusting his position in his chair.

"thank you, anonymous, for the 10 dollars! but for my sexuality, i guess i just kinda grew up always thinking about men? no that sounds weird. like uhm, whenever i'd watch a film with my friends, they'd be focussing on the girls while i'd focus on the guys. it was a long process, i thought i was bisexual for a while..."

he paused for a moment to think and ruffle his hair before continuing "i now, as you know, am gay. woo men! but it took me a while- maybe three ish years until i became comfortable with myself. i hope you come to terms with yourself soon. i know it's hard, but you'll figure it out soon. if you ever need help, hop into my discord, my community is super helpful and kind"

he answered a few more questions before one really caught his eye, "do you have any embarrassing crush stories?" saber took a deep breath and rolled his eyes before answering. "thank you for the 25 dollars, holy crap! but to answer your question, yes. sadly i do. but i will not be sharing" he concluded with a closed mouth smile and a head tilt.

his chat soon filled with people whining about him not telling the story which caused him to roll his eyes playfully, "fine, i'll tell you! jeez" he shuffled in his chair once again, now sitting cross legged "it was last valentine's day, and it was meant to be girls ask guys, but as you know, i am gay so... my best friend was being asked out by a girl while i just stood awkwardly next to them until i caught sight of my crush, standing all alone"

he closed his eyes and shook his head with a laugh before continuing "so in the hallway between one of our classes, i believe it was history and chemistry, i walked up to him, and i asked him out...." he paused "only for him to laugh in my face, say no, and walk away with his friends" by now, his face was in his hands, hiding the sheer look of embarrassment that covered his cheeks.

"and from that moment on, i have never had another crush, and don't plan on it any ti-" he paused as he saw his chat flood with the raid symbol. like his whole chat was covered, before the word 'ranboo' started being spammed too "ranboolive thank you so much for the raid holy shit!"

he had never been raided with so many viewers before, so he didn't know how to react besides thanking the person over and over. "oh shit that's a lot of people. dude thank you so much oh lord, thank you, really." he pressed his hands onto his cheeks, feeling them heat from embarrassment yet again.