11.

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture'the vlog'fyi i refer to ranboo as both noahand ranboo during this chapter, iapologise if that confuses anyone !!

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
'the vlog'
fyi i refer to ranboo as both noah
and ranboo during this chapter, i
apologise if that confuses anyone !!

SABER BALANCED HIS PHONE ON THE brick wall that stood in front of him, his phone already recording for the vlog. noah was seen stood behind him, bouncing on the balls of his feet and occasionally fluffing up his hair.

"hey guys! we're vloggin today!" saber said enthusiastically as he bounced back to be in line with noah- or ranboo- and smiled up at him, knowing he was a little nervous. "today i'm here with ranboo! and i'm going to be teaching him how to skate!" he cheered, doing jazz hands while the boy next to him stifled a laugh.

"oi, don't laugh at me bitch" he said jokingly while lightly slapping the taller ones hands. "anyways! it's going to be fun bullying this nerd because i know he will be falling on his ass every time he steps on the board" the viewers couldn't see it but ranboo shot him a death glare from beneath his darkened glasses.

THE VIDEO CUTS TO SABER DOING LAPS around ranboo, who sat crossed legged in the middle of the screen on top of his own skateboard, admiring saber who would not stop skating around him. "are you going to teach me or just keep doing that?"

saber stopped for a second, put his hand under his chin in thought before shaking his head no and continuing to skate around him. ranboo laughed under his breath as he stood up from his position on his skateboard so he could grab sabers hand easier to get them to stop.

when he did so, saber nearly went tumbling from the sudden pull on his arm, but luckily, as cliché as it is, noah was there to catch him before he could hit the ground. "wow if you didn't have your mask on right now i would totally kiss you" saber joked and made the fuckboy face, making ranboo burst out laughing and nearly drop him.

for the last ten minutes of the video, it was filled with saber laughing his ass off at the boy while he actually tried to learn. eventually he got it, but saber still had to hold his hand to keep him stable (not that either of them were complaining).

but what wasn't captured in the video, as saber decided it was too personal to keep in and wanted it for themself (and the fact that noah had taken off his mask and
glasses), was when the couple got caught in a thunderstorm and noah had the perfect idea to lift him up and spin him around, making him squeal with surprise and happiness.

noah pulled out his phone, not caring about it getting damaged by the water, and played a familiar song, one that saber had spoken about wanting to dance to not that long ago. the gentle tune of 'it's been a long long time' flowed from his dodgy phone speakers.

sabers eyes quickly began to well up, not from sadness, he was just so overwhelmed with the amount of love and happiness that noah had shown him the past couple months of their friendship, or whatever they were now. neither of them had talked about it.

noah was quick to notice the tears pouring from his gentle eyes and placed his hand on his cheeks, smiling softly at him. he knew he wasn't upset, saber had already told him he hardly cried, so he knew this was from happiness.

as he wiped his tears in the pouring rain, he didn't know what came over him and pulled saber into a soft kiss. he was quick to kiss back, smiling gently and pressing his hands into his hair. when the two pulled away, saber couldn't look him in the eye and shoved his face into the crook of his neck, making him laugh a little.

but now saber was sat in his room a few days later, alone and in the dark, a blanket wrapped around his frame protecting him from the freezing environment that he called his room. he had the video of the two dancing in the rain pulled up, a smile gracing his features.

but what he didn't expect was his little sister bursting into his room as soon as the two kissed on the video. layla gasped loudly before covering her mouth, saber turned around in his chair, staring his little sister down as a threat. he could see layla was bursting to tell their mums.

"dont. you. da-" "mum! momma! saber and noah kissed!" she screamed through the house, running away from her brothers room in fear that saber was going to tackle her to the ground. layla ran down the stairs, saber close behind her but she stopped as she reached the bottom of the stairs making saber nearly bash into her. saber nearly shouted at his sister for stopping before realising why she had stopped.

noah was standing in the doorway, with flowers, speaking to their mums.

DANNY SPEAKS!

THANK YOU FOR 5Ok READS ON
THIS BOOK OH MY LORD <3333

also i beg u listen to the song that's in
the header. it fits saber so well

this is so short and Bad i apologise 💔
i've had little to no motivation recently
but it's coming back slowly so i'll be
writing more <33333

ALSO I GOT MY EXAM RESULTS
BACK !!!!! i got As in spanish and
english and Bs in chem and music !!!!

also also i miss tubbo ☹️☹️☹️