O3.

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culturei wouldn't say i'm a professional

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
i wouldn't say i'm a professional

"HEY CHAT!" SABER SAID AS HE switched from his starting soon screen before chugging down the rest of the monster that sat beside him. "today, i'm going to be speedrunning with my sister!"

after saying that, his sister unmuted and greeted the chat "hellooooo!" she dragged out, making a smile appear on saber's face. "now, as much as layla claims she loves minecraft and loves the dream smp, she's never actually played it, shocker i know"

the siblings watched as the chat soon began to flood with people saying gasp, what, and how making the pair giggle quite a bit "so that is why chat, we have got a minecraft professional with us today!" he said enthusiastically before asking for a drumroll.

he quickly messaged ranboo telling him to unmute and say hi to chat, "hi chat!" he said, matching saber's enthusiasm. instantly, his chat was filled with excitement, which made him happy "i wouldn't say i'm a professional though, saber" his face was a bright red and he was so glad that neither saber nor his sister could see it.

"uhhh you totally are!" he quipped back in a joking tone. he loaded into his minecraft world and started punching his sisters character "oh you fucking bitch, stop it!" she exclaimed. "layla! language!" he spat through giggles.

ranboo sat in silence for a while, letting the siblings joke around before he realised he didn't have the world ip "oh, saber, can you send me the ip for the world" ranboo asked politely, you could even hear the smile that was plastered onto his face.

"ah fuck, sorry, let me just send you it" he blurted and quickly sent him the ip. "saber! language!" layla mocked her brother, causing ranboo to burst out laughing and saber to just deadpan his webcam "jeez this is going to be a long stream"

and it was. four hours and thirty seven minutes to be exact. ranboo and saber were perfectly fine at the game and were definitely ready to beat the dragon, but layla just kept dying.

laylamayf drowned was shown in chat. that was her thirteenth time dying. "layla i swear to fucking god, HOW DID YOU DROWN?" saber proclaimed, his face now red from anger and embarrassment. "saber, she's trying her best!" ranboo said through a wheezy laugh.

"well she better try fucking harder, she's lucky i made her place a bed down next to us so she wouldn't be far" ranboo and layla didn't reply to him, he both just fell back into laughter, ranboo nearly falling out of his chair.

saber deadpanned the camera again mumbling "you see what i have to put up with?" before falling into a quiet giggle as well. once he had all calmed down, he retrieved layla's items and headed for the stronghold.

"ooh! it's there!" he exclaimed in excitement before digging down, which was not a good idea because when he found the stronghold, he actually dug right into lava. ranboo thankfully had dug down a little to his left and just missed the lava so he was able to place water and stop him from burning.

laylamayf burned in lava appeared in chat. "layla you did not." ranboo muttered, holding in a laugh once again. saber closed his eyes and shook his head before continuing to place ender eyes where needed "layla we're going without you"

"what no?! you can't do that!" layla cried, slamming her hands playfully on her desk. "i can and i will, goodbye" saber quipped back before jumping into the end portal. he managed to defeat the dragon with ranboo in just under twenty minutes which relieved him because he could finally finish steaming and go to sleep.

"alright guys! i'm gonna wrap up here and send you over toooo...." he dragged out while finding someone to raid "i'll send you onto pluuno! hope you guys enjoyed this stream and enjoy theirs, goodbye i love you all!!" he ended stream and said goodbye to ranboo, ensuring that he'd message him after his nap.

ranboo sat back in his chair and thought about how good it felt to finally be talking to him again after years. he were bestfriends throughout middle school but sadly drifted when high school hit. but this time, he was sure that that wouldn't happen again.

ssaberig

liked by ranboomc, laylamayf and 174,839 othersssaberig gud stream tn !! thank u ranboo for being a part of it <3

ssaberig gud stream tn !! thank u ranboo for being a part of it <3

view all comments

user ur ethereal 😫🍃🧚
user no but he literally is

ranboomc pleasure being there :)
ssaberig NOT THE SMILEY

laylamayf i was there too >:(
ssaberig stfu u died twenty times

user layla carried the stream

user i stg ranboo and saber better
stream together more
user their dynamic is PERFECT

user so pretty

rileyrivera i literally want to be you
ssaberig lets freaky friday this shit
rileyrivera PLS 😭😭

zackj woah 😍
ssaberig goodbye get out

user pls don't tell me thats the guy
who rejected him 😭
user IMAGINE

DANNY SPEAKS!

hi guys! hope we're all doing good
here's your reminder to go drink some
water and do something that'll make
you happy !! i love you guys, take care

also please don't rush me to get chapters
out. it stresses me out, causing me to
write poorly and not to my best abilities