20.

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture ' look who it is '

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
' look who it is '

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" SABER ASKED as tommy pushed him out of the house and towards a car. all three of the boys had completely ignored saber the whole morning, besides noah waking him up and telling him to get ready as they have a big day ahead of them.

tommy only shrugged as a reply and ducked into the car. saber sighed as he put on his seatbelt and crossed his arms in a huff "you lot piss me off". no reply. of course. everyone knew that saber hated surprises. he could surprise other people, but when it came to him being surprised, he hated it.

the car ride was going to be long, tobys mum had told them, and with his best friends not talking to him, he knew the ride was going to feel longer. hoping to pass time quicker, he went on his phone and swiped along to the games he had downloaded. minecraft, adorable home and parking mania. 'this'll do, i guess' he thought to himself.

tommy had offered to sit in the middle, despite being the second tallest, because he knew saber didn't like the middle seat as much. the blond nudged saber and offered him one of his airpods, he gladly took it and when he put it in his ear, shawshank by the royston club instantly started playing, he loved this song and it always made him think of tommy due to it being one of his favourites.

twenty minutes later, tommy had fallen asleep, his head resting on noah's shoulder, much to the tallers dismay. saber was sure to take a few photos just to laugh at later. he leaned forward, resting his chin on his hand and looked over at his boyfriend, who was looking out the window, most likely listening to jubilee line while trying not to cry.

he reached over tommy to poke noah in the leg until he paid attention to him, it took him a while but he finally turned around to look at his boyfriend, who was giving him puppy dog eyes. he wanted to tell him to stop but he knew he didn't want to be the first to cave, so opted on texting him instead.