18.

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture ' forever thankful

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
' forever thankful. '

SABER SAT AT NOAHS DESK, HIS LEGS pressed up against his chest as he ended stream. he hadn't streamed in so long that he'd forgotten how much energy it took from him. he lay his cheek on top of his knees and felt his eyes start to droop, slowly falling asleep.

toby and noah had gone out a few hours previous to his stream, leaving him alone to do whatever he wanted. in the time they'd been gone, saber had painted their nails, tidied the house because it was a right state, went for a walk, made food and streamed. so it was a pretty exhausting day for him and he needed a nap, so that's what he did.

he didn't know how long he'd been asleep for when he was awoken by the slamming of the door and the loud voices of the boys he loved most. now even though he'd woken up, he didn't show it and stayed in the same position he'd fallen asleep in previous. "how long do you think he's been out for?" toby asked, he could tell he'd just gone up to his bed.

"probably just after he ended which was. . ." he dragged on as he checked his phone "three hours ago, oh god please don't tell me he's had his neck like that for that long, he's probably got a cramp" saber could hear the pout that was forming on his face. he was right though, he had not shifted once and his neck ached like hell.

he felt noah walk over so he was stood behind him and ran his fingers through his hair. the gesture made him practically melt into his touch, he let out a soft hum alerting noah that he was actually awake, just not talking to either him or toby. "okay i'm moving you to the couch since you're too lazy to do it yourself" he said as he pulled his chair away from the desk a little so he could easily pick up his boyfriend.

as soon as saber was in his arms, his arms were latched around ranboos neck along with his legs around his abdomen. "how's your neck feel?" he asked as he made his way over to the sofa and sat down, saber still attached to him like a koala. "sore" he mumbled into his neck, his breathe tickling his exposed skin beneath his hoodie.

the boy only hummed as a reply before he moved once again to be lying down comfortably, saber laying on top of him, a blanket now thrown over the top of them both. the room was silent aside from the occasional rustle of covers from toby or a sniffle from saber but it was relaxing. it wasn't an awkward silence. all three of them were concked out, all of them had had extremely busy days so it was well deserved.

during his nap previous to toby and noah arriving home, he didn't have the best dream. his dream was plagued with the hate comments that were still flying through his chat when streaming earlier. he really didn't know what he'd done wrong, he thought everyone knew he was just joking around. but he guessed everyone just joined in to attack him because he's an easy target - being gay and all.

but this nap's dream was different. it was nice. cozy even. saber thought it was just because he'd moved into a comfier position, but really it was because he was wrapped in noah's arms. safe and secure, the way he always wanted to be. he'd never really thought too hard or deep into it but noah really was his soulmate. may it be platonic (if they don't work out for long) or romantic, he'll always be his other half.

he'll always be his moon. his stars. his world. his everything. as cringey as it sounds, saber probably wouldn't be as happy as he was without noah. and obviously without riley, tommy and toby. but noah was different. of course he was different, he was the one he loved. he was the reason he got up in the mornings, the reason he still streamed, the reason he still had motivation to do the things he loved.

he was forever thankful for him. he couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend and boy, were they both head over heels in love. it was a strange feeling, for the both of them, with them only being seventeen, they'd never experienced the sensation of romantic love. they'd never experienced the butterflies in their stomachs. they'd never experienced the pounding heart and the clamy hands. they'd never experienced it. not until each other.

after another few hours, tobys sister, lani, decided to check up on the three as she had been sitting in the garden and hadn't heard anything from them in ages. when she walked through the door she was greeted by her brother nearly falling out of his bed and his bestfriends cuddled up on the sofa, clinging to each other as if the other would disappear if they let go even the slightest bit.

lani only laughed at the state of the three of them and went to tell her parents they were all fine, tired but fine. a life of streaming and making youtube videos was draining and they were all still getting used to it but they didn't mind. their job was to entertain and their job was with their bestfriends. they wanted nothing but that. because the friends they'd met through streaming, were the best people in sabers life. and they were forever thankful.

DANNY SPEAKS!

ahh i adored this chapter it was
genuinely just straight fluff !!!
but i am in Love with someone
right now and they make me so
happy so i Wrote This to get my
mind off of them but it Didn't Help

i listened to most of jojis discography
while writing this !! he's an amazing
artist and has come so far in music
like holy shit ?? from the shit he
was making in like 2016 to making
songs like 'sanctuary' and 'slow
dancing in the dark' that man is a
literal genius and will forever love
his work. i really suggest checking
him out <3333

take care of yourself please!!
i know sometimes life may
seem worthless but i promise
it is so worth it! drink water, have
a wee snack, do something fun !!
i promise it'll be good for you, okay?
<3 you got this i believe in you
and love you so much