21.

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture ' happiest bitch ever '2 WEEK TIME SKIP

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
' happiest bitch ever '
2 WEEK TIME SKIP

ssaberig

•

liked by ranboomc, rileyrivera and others ssaberig in light of me leaving tomorrow, have some of my favourite pictures from this trip :D going to miss my friends so much but i definitely need to see my family

ssaberig in light of me leaving tomorrow, have some of my favourite pictures from this trip :D going to miss my friends so much but i definitely need to see my family. being with ranboo, tommy and tubbo for the past two months has definitely made me the happiest bitch ever. i love those boys with all of my heart and i will miss them dearly after i leave in the morning. and of course, riley is coming back with me. i'm so thankful for tubbo and tommy flying him out to see me when they knew shit was going on in my life ): and ranboo, my beloved boy, i'll see you in a few months when you come back home. i love you && will miss you so so much <3

view all comments

user THE FIRST PICTURE ☹️ /pos

user oh my god the photo of ranboo
☹️☹️ it's so fucking cute

user i'm gonna miss u guys together

tommyinnit hate to admit it, but i'm
going to miss you so much
ssaberig stop before i cry i'm going
to miss you so fucking much

user why r they all so pretty

tubbolive ILL MISS U BER
ssaberig ILL MISS U TOO BO

ranboomc :( 🖤
ssaberig ): 🤍

user saboo sad = me sad

user r ranboo and saber dating?
user they've never confirmed it
but they act like they do
user don't assume !!!! i'm pretty
sure shipping goes against their
boundaries as well!!

user RANBOO GAY???
user RANBOO GAY!!!!

rileyrivera best two weeks of my
life hands down.
ssaberig fr fr

SABER SIGHED AS HE PLACED HIS phone down into his lap, he really didn't want to be leaving his bestfriends the next morning but he knew he had to. the past two months that he'd been there, they'd done so much, but there comes a time where you have to say goodbye for a while.

saber had to go back and see his family as layla's birthday was coming up and he didn't want to miss seeing his little sister turn thirteen years old. his own birthday had been the week previous, him now being eighteen. the boys all threw a 'party' - it was only saber, the trio and riley - and they all just sat and had a good time with each other. he was going to miss it dearly.

the five of them were currently outside in tobys garden, the three boys in the pool while saber and riley sat on the grass with lani, teagan would've been with them but she was already out with her friends. "i cant believe you're leaving tomorrow" lani said sadly, picking at blades of grass to keep her occupied.

"aww are you going to miss me?" saber teased, pulling the younger one into his side before wrapping her in a hug "don't worry, i'll miss you too, it's been a great two months" he continued as they broke out of the hug, looking over at the boys messing about in the pool.

it was a known fact that saber was going to miss noah more than anyone here, he was his boyfriend after all, but seeing him look so happy with his two bestfriends made him feel a little better than before. he knew he'd be alright and he shouldn't stress over him too much since toby knew how to deal with noah when his anxiety got too much.

the group stayed out there for a few more hours until the boys got bored and decided to head back in. they were now all cuddled up on the sofa watching step brothers, chosen by saber. tommy would not stop making stupid jokes, making the whole group laugh.

that's how the rest of their night went, watching movies and messing around with each other. and as they all began to get more and more tired, it hit saber that they were actually leaving the next morning. "damn, i'm gonna miss you guys" he sighed as he let his head rest on his boyfriends shoulder.

noah patted his head softly while chuckling "we'll miss you too" it seemed like he was the only one awake enough to reply, seeing as toby was sprawled half off the couch, tommy was curled up in the corner, and riley was on the floor. "it'll be weird not having you around but i'll see you when i come back to the US in a few months"

saber sighed with content and snuggled closer to the boy, placing his head on his chest. as they fell asleep, he reflected on everything that they'd done during their time in the uk. he'd met amazing people (jack, niki, fundy etc), done cool things like filming multiple vlogs with tommy, and had an all round good time.

he was happy to be going home, but he'd miss waking up knowing that his favourite people were in the same room as him, not a phone call or hundreds of miles away.

DANNY SPEAKS!

one more chapter left !! :0

hope you guys r well <3