22.

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture ' i'll see you soon '

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
' i'll see you soon '

SABERS LEG BOUNCED AS HE SAT IN THE BACK of wilburs car. he had volunteered to take saber and riley to the airport but didn't expect tommy and ranboo to be dragged along with them as well.

saber felt a light pressure on his knee, stopping it from bouncing. he looked to his right to see his boyfriend smiling down at him, as if to say 'you'll be alright, don't worry'. and he trusted him. of course he did, he trusted him with absolutely everything.

"it'll be so weird not having you guys around" tommy started, he was sat in the front seat so he was tilting his head around so he could see the trio in the back. it was a funny view seeing ranboo, the 6'7 boy sat in the middle between one 5'9 person and a 6'0 person. "but i know it won't be as weird for me than it is for toby and noah"

"oh yeah it'll definitely be strange, i mean we've been living with sabe for two months and riley for two weeks," noah laughed slightly, his hand still rubbing saber's knee to calm him down "i won't miss them both banging pots and pans together to wake us up"

"oh that was hilarious, you have to admit" riley jumped in and clapped his hands in excitement "we literally planned that with lani and teagan the night before, we stole pans from tubbos actual kitchen" he continued while saber just nodded his head in agreement.

he was having one of his nonverbal moments when he was too anxious to speak and just stuck to actions or head movements or more often, noah reading his emotions because he's scary good at it! the others in the car knew what was going on with him so they didn't pressure him into saying anything, which he was really thankful for.

the rest of the ride was filled with tommy and wilbur fighting over music before riley cut them both off and just played the soundtrack to hamilton, something they could all agree on. they all sang along, while saber just smiled and laughed softly in the background. tommy had decided he wanted to put this in a vlog so he ended up setting up his phone on the dashboard to record the best bits.

once they all arrived at the airport, wilbur said goodbye to saber and riley before anyone else, just so he could go sit in the car and make a phone call to one of his band mates. tommy and noah walked the two into the airport and as far as they could before it was only the passengers that could continue on.

"welp" noah clapped his hands, making saber burst out laughing. noah smiled at him in admiration, he truly did love him. "i'll miss you" he pulled him into a hug, digging his face into the crook of his neck, soaking in the moment as it would be their last for a while.

"i'll miss you too boo" saber whispered as they pulled away, a pout was beginning to form on his face, "it's funny isn't it, that the most unexpected things can turn into something so beautiful" he was right, their relationship was nothing but perfect. truly beautiful.