O8.

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture 'i've really enjoyed today'

(🍂🧸🧺) crush culture
'i've really enjoyed today'

NOAH ANXIOUSLY BOUNCED AROUND HIS room, nervously fiddling with his hair every two seconds. he was about to go pick up saber from his house so they could go have the picnic they had previously planned.

his little sister, ava, was trying to calm him down, telling him that it would all be fine. he was frantically looking through his bag, making sure he had everything that he needed. and thankfully he did, because he had to leave now to get to sabers on time.

"okay ava, i'm leaving, please do not burn the house down and if you invite your friends over, don't make a mess, mom and dad will kill me" he said before slamming the door and running to his car. he really didn't want to be late for his first time meeting saber after ages.

meanwhile, saber's house was a shambles, layla had just thrown up from eating dodgy food in the morning and their parents were packing their things for a business trip, yes. the both of them. despite having to be somewhere, saber was rushing around the house trying to keep everything tidy.

and his heart sunk to his stomach when he heard the doorbell sound throughout the house. layla immediately tried to sprint from the sofa to the door but saber was quicker and got there first "layla piss off, go lay down before you puke again"

layla groaned and stomped her way back to the living room leaving saber to open the door on his own. he sighed and rubbed his forehead as he pulled open the door to be met face to face with the boy that he had been talking to for the past while.

"hi noah" he smiled, greeting the boy and letting him into his house. "hey" he replied as he looked around the house he hadn't seen in years. he turned his head to the left and was met with an ill-looking layla (who was definitely making herself look worse than she was).

"is she okay?" he whispered and gestured towards saber's little sister. saber shrugged lightly before walking over to her and giving her head a light smack "stop putting it on, you had sour milk and overreacted, you're fine"

noah stifled his laughter behind his hand, before turning away from the siblings as a new voice sounded from the stairs. "there is no way that noah richardson is standing in my house right now" an older woman spoke as she walked down the stairs.

"uh- yep, yeah pretty sure it is, ma'am" he spluttered out, rubbing the back of his neck, a nervous habit of his. saber's attention shifted from his little sister to the interaction noah and his momma were having.

"oh it's so good to see you again! and please, call me connie" she smiled and took the boy into a quick hug before pulling away as her wife came down the stairs "ellie look! it's noah!"