Chapter 42: New Home

My mom called me that night and explained that the airport doesn't know when there will be another flight from New Jersey to California. Luckily I had enough clothes and the dolans didn't mind. It was Monday morning and Grayson's alarm woke me up. He groaned. "Babe you gotta get up for school!" I whispered in his ear. "No I wanna stay with you!" He moaned. "No come on you gotta go to school and keep up your grades I'll be here when you get back." I said kissing his cheek. "Motivate me to get up!" He said closing his eyes again. "We can have sex when you get home?" I whispered. He sprung up and got dressed, brushed his teeth and did his hair. I made him pancakes while he was getting ready and he ran down the stairs like a 5 year old. "Okay I got up!" He said smiling. "I was joking before by the way ." I said as I put the pancakes on his plate. His smile immediately dropped to a frown. "But babe your promised!" He pouted. "I didn't promise anything, I knew that would get you out of bed though." I said smirking. "You're mean." He said sticking out his tongue. "Whatever eat the bus is going to be here soon your parents already left for work." I told him. We talked about school. "Why can't you just stay here?" He asked me. "I don't know my mom wouldn't let me." I said looking down. "Why can't you just ask her?" He asked again. "I don't know maybe I'll talk to her today." I Replied. Ethan ran out the door and waved goodbye as Grayson came out from the kitchen. "Bye princess!" He said kissing my head. As he walked out he screamed, "don't forget what you promised me, love you!!" He screamed with a smirk. "Shut up bye!" I laughed. Just as I walked back into the house, the home phone rang and I answered.

Me-hello?

Mrs. Dolan: hi Bri its Lisa, I wanted to know if you could run to the store down the street and just pick up a few groceries, I left the list and money on the kitchen counter if you wouldn't mind?

Me- sure of course it will keep me busy!

Mrs. Dolan- okay have a Nice day sweetie!

Me- bye!

Mrs. Dolan- bye!

I walked upstairs to the guest room where I had all my clothes and threw on a pair of leggings with a sweatshirt and walked downstairs. I grabbed the list, money, my phone and my bike which had a basket on it for groceries (her mom shipped down her bike) I ran down to the little market down the street. Most of the stuff was fruits, snacks, drinks and etc. I was there for about 2 hours because I wanted to take my time so time would go by faster. On the way home, I stopped at Starbucks.

I pulled in the dolans drive way and noticed that mrs. Dolan was home- or at least her car was in the drive way which is weird, she's usually at work until late like 8:00 pm late not 1:30 pm. I grabbed the bags and walked into the house. "Lisa are you here?" I screamed up the stairs. "Yes sweetie I'm here! Come up stairs to the guest bedroom when you get a chance!" She called. "Okay!" I called back. I finished bringing all the groceries in and walked up the stairs. She was standing in front of the guest bedroom with the door closed and a giant smile plastered on her face. "What's going on?" I laughed. "Open your new bedroom!" She said hugging me. "Wait what?" I asked. "I talked to your mom, she said that you could live with us for 2 months to see if I like it!! I redid the room and you'll start school tomorrow!"she said in excitement. I could hardly hold back my excitement and I screamed and we both laughed . "Thank you so much! I love you!" I yelled. "I love you too now go see your room!" She said opening the door. It was so elegant- white with touches of pink and black. It was absolutely perfect. I loved it.(the photo for this chApter is her room) "Oh my gosh Lisa how did you do this in 3 hours?!" I asked. "I don't know actually!" She said laughing. "I love it so much thank you thank you thank you!" I said starting to cry. "Of course! I hate to be a party pooper but I have to go back to work! The boys should be getting off the bus in 15 minutes, if you wanna walk to the bus stop, it's down the block on the corner. You'll be going there tomorrow with them!" She said smiling. "Okay thanks see you later!" I squealed with excitement.

I through my hair up in a pony tail and started running down to the bus stop. Just as I arrived, the boys hopped off. "So how was your school day?" I asked trying to contain my excitement. "Good ." They said in sync. "How was your day babe?" He asked. "Really really really good actually!" I said looking down. "Why was it that good?" Ethan laughed. "Not much you know just that I'm going to be living with you guys for 2 months and I have my own room..." I said smirking. "WHAT!" They screamed. I nodded my head up and down and we all came in for a group hug. "Oh my gosh I'm SOOO happy right now!" Grayson screamed . "Me too!" Ethan yelled. "And I'm going to school tomorrow!" I yelled back. Ethan looked happy about that but grayson kinda frowned at that. I wondered why he wouldn't want me going to school ....

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hope you enjoyed this chaptaaaa! 💋 comment and vote ❤️ I love your feedback💘 new chapter tomorrow!👏 im off from school tomorrow yaaaas👅 goodnight!😜-kirsten😘