Chapter 17: Guilt

I stood there staring at the tests. I couldn't take my eyes off them. Grayson just picked me up and hugged me so tight. "It's going to be okay." He whispered in my ear grabbing me tighter. After a good 5 minutes of silence. He put me down and I walked out and laid on the couch. "I can't believe it. I don't to believe it Grayson." I whispered through tears. Babe it's okay! We are a stable couple with our parents right by our side-" I cut him off. "How do you know our parents will be right by our side? And what about school? And your career? This changes everything and your acting like it's just a dog!" I said crying. "Babe listen to me. I don't care about school or my career or my parents I care about you and now my child. Your my main priority and I love you so much. I will never leave you." He said moving closer. "I looked up with a red, puffy face. "You promise?" I asked. "I swear." He said hugging me. We kissed until Ethan came down.

"Breakfast is read-" he started and then stopped. He saw my red, puffy eyes and Grayson's hands on my stomach and the pregnancy test boxes. "Holy shit... Oh my gosh... No .. No you guys are tricking me... Oh my gosh!!" He started screaming. "SHHHH!" We screamed back. He calmly walking over. "This is all just a joke right? Where's the cameras?" He said looking around. I stood up and put my hands on his shoulders. "Your gonna be an uncle in 9 months." I said smiling into his eyes. "Holy shit." He said smiling back. "You gotta tell mom and dad! Tell them when we go up for breakfast! Your either gonna be dead or they will be happy but know I'm on your guys side!" He said laughing. He ran up the stairs and Grayson stood up and grabbed my hand. "Let's get this over with mama." He said rubbing my belly. "Okay daddy." I said smiling.

We walked over to the table where there was pancakes, bacon and eggs. Cameron, Ethan and mr. And mrs. Dolan were already at the table. "How was your rest?" Cameron asked. "Uh it was good." I said sitting down next to Grayson. We ate first so we didn't ruin everyone's breakfast since we were probably about to ruin their life.

"We have something we want to tell you." Grayson started grabbing my knee under the table. "Yes well um Grayson and I have been friends forever- I mean basically dating forever we are now but you get the point." I added. "Well we did some couple like things Ya know..." Grayson said after. "I'm just gonna say it I'm pregnant." I blurted out. I looked around at the table. Cameron dropped her fork, mr. And mrs. Dolan were staring at us and Ethan was the only one cheering. Yes, he was jumping up and down. "Wait so you have a baby inside of you?" Cameron asked. "Uh yeah." I said. "Your pregnant?!" Mr. Dolan said. "Umm yeah I am. I replied. "You had SEX?!" Mrs. Dolan screamed. "Obviously mom!" Grayson yelled back. "Where did you have sex ewww." Ethan said obviously at a bad time. "Ethan!" We all shouted. He laughed. "This is not a laughing matter! I can't believe you too!" Mr and mrs. Dolan said. They both got up from the table and ran out the house. "Your 15 not 25!" Mrs. Dolan yelled before slamming the door.

I immediately got up from the table and ran to the stairs. Grayson ran after me and got my arm but I tugged away and he tripped on the stairs. I ran into my room and locked the door. "Let me in!" Grayson pleaded. I didn't respond I just sat on my bed. Crying my eyes out. I had so much guilt and regret. Why did I do this how could I be so stupid. Grayson didn't stop banging on the door for about 15 minutes. I climbed into the bed and slid under the blankets. I was just Asleep when I heard the door click and someone walk in. They must of gotten a key. It was Grayson.

He wasn't sure if I was angry or sad, so he gently touched my back. I sprung up and jumped on him hugging him with all my might. "I'm sorry." I said kissing his shoulder. "Don't be I know you're overwhelmed." He said looking me in the eyes. "I love you so much." I said in between kisses. "I love you more "he smirked.

"Guys get ready I'll take you to the OB/GYN doctor. Mom and dad are just upset but they will come through don't worry." Cameron said walking into my room. "Thank you so much." I said. "Of course." She said walking out.

I threw on leggings and one of Grayson's sweatshirts with my uggs and out the door we went.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Hey hope you liked this chapter! Btw if you don't know what an OB/GYN doctor is, it's the doctor you go see when you pregnant so you find out if it's a boy or a girl, see how far along you are and do ultra sounds!☺️ if you have any questions just comment! Also give me feedback on your fav parts and if you like it! Don't forget to vote! Also sorry this took so long the dolan twins were on younow before lol❤️💘 ~kirsten

P.S. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER MAJOR PLOT TWIST SOON!!!👏☺️😏