Chapter 12: Fame

I crawled out of the ditch as fast as I could and ran over to Grayson. "Please please don't die please!" I said crying. "Please please I love you so much baby I love you so much NO don't be DEAD!" I screamed through tears. He didn't move.

I bent over his body crying my eyes out, till I couldn't cry any longer. I felt his chest move and I jumped up. "Grayson?" I said. His eyes opened. "Oh my gosh I thought you were gone!" I said sobbing again. He put his arms around me slowly. I helped him up to his feet. "Where did you get shot honey?" I asked him. "I didn't" he smirked. "What the hell do you mean?" I said confused. He moved his arm. "He just missed my hip." He said smiling . His shirt was ripped off where the bullet would have struck him but it just breezed him. "I must of passed out from trauma." He said bringing me in for a long passionate hug.

"I've been waiting to do this for too long." Grayson said staring directly into my eyes. "Do what?" I asked. "This" he replied grabbing my hips and his lips met mine. We kissed passionately and in sync. After a minute we pulled away. "I love you Grayson." I whispered. "I love you too." He smiled back. "Now let's get out of here before he wakes up again!" Grayson said laughing.

We walked through the forest for hours until it started to get dark. "Look!" Grayson said pointing toward. It was a road. "We are free!" I screamed. We hugged each other tight and kissed again. "Now we just have to wait for a car to pick us up!" Grayson said. I couldn't be more happier.

A few minutes later a car came by and Grayson waved for them to stop and thank god they did. "Oh my gosh!!!!" The girl in the front screamed. "It's Grayson dolan!!!!!!"the girl in the back yelled out. I figured they may have remembered his name if we were on the news since we were missing for almost 3 weeks. "Uh hi." Grayson said. "You haven't posted a vine in forever and all your social media accounts were in active but someone told me you got like kidnapped or something but I don't really know!!" She screamed. "Do you even know her?" I whispered to Grayson. "Uh I kinda forgot to tell you something.." Grayson whispered back. "What? You dont a girlfriend right?" I asked frantically. "No baby your mine! But anyways Me and Ethan are kind of... Well...Famous now in vine, youtube, Instagram-lets just say the Internet." He said looking down. "It can't be that bad." I said laughing. "We have almost 3 million followers Bri." He said now looking at Me. "Holy shit Grayson! That's amazing!" I shouted at him. "Do you guys need a ride ?" The girl asked. "Uh yeah we do." Grayson replied to the girl. We hopped in and Grayson helped me since I was still really sore.

The girl in the back was all over him rubbing his thigh, playing with his hair and asking him a million questions. Grayson didn't even pull away. It was really awkward. The girl took his hand and started holding hands and he still didn't pull away and it was really irritating me. Did he not remember that we just kissed and I told him I loved him? What the hell. The girl started leaning in and I knew what was about to happen and I couldn't let it happen. "DEER!" I screamed. The girl driving slammed on the brakes. "False alarm uh sorry." I said quietly. Thank god they didn't kiss but they were still touchy all the way to the police station. Grayson didn't say one word to me in the car. I'm pissed.

When we got there, the girls dropped us off and left. "Well that was a nice ride." I said sarcastically. "What the girl wasn't that bad of a driver!" Grayson said laughing. "I wasn't talking about that Grayson I was talking about the view I had from where I was sitting and that was you and the girl in the back." I said with an attitude. "What are you talking about?" He said. I mimicked the girl by running my fingers through his hair, and touching his thigh. "Oh Grayson this, oh Grayson that" I said crossing my arms. "I'm sorry baby I just have to keep my reputation up with my fans" Grayson said. "So that means you have to flirt with them in front of your girlfriend?" I asked snobbishly. "Since when are you my girlfriend?" Grayson asked. My face turned bright red. "Forget I said anything. After we get done with the police in here, I want nothing to do with you." I said turning around. "Babe I didn't mean it that way you know that!" He pleaded. "Don't babe me!" I said but kept walking to the door. He grabbed my hips. "Brianna listen to me!" He said with helpless eyes. "Get the hell off of me!" I cried. He listened and walked behind me into the police station. As we opened the doors all the police officers jaws dropped when they saw us. "Hi!" I said smiling.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter! There will be a new one tomorrow! Please vote for this and give me feedback!💝 thanks for 400+ reads! You guys are the beeeeest💙 ~kirsten 😘