Chapter 1: Locked up

Your Pov:
"She might be asleep, she can't do much around here." I heard my brother Loki say on the other side of the door. It was true, other than sleeping, I couldn't really do very much. And you may wonder: Why? Aren't you a goddess? Well, yes I am. But I'm also chained to my bed, so now that mystery is solved. I heard the door open, and I saw my other brother, Thor, in the door opening. The chain on my wrist was already hidden the covers of my bed, because otherwise the people I know, would already be dead. "Y/n?! Is that you?" he said with disbelief. I didn't even smile and said: "No, I'm her evil, worse looking twinsister. Yes, of course it is me, dumbass. The fact that you don't even recognise your own sister is outrageous." "What happened to you? I hate to tell you  this, but you look terrible. When was the last time you had a comb through your hair?" Thor said with a shocked emotion on his face. "Let's see. You left 5 years ago, and after a week I was locked away in my room, so it has been 4 years and 51 weeks since a brush has touched my hair." I said, still without any emotion.

Loki nodded and said: "It's true. Partly because she can't even reach her brush since it's on the other side of the room, and partly because she has nothing to look good for." "What do you mean, she can't reach it? Did she break her legs or something?" my less clever brother said. A long moment of silence fell, until I spoke up. "Not exactly, actually." I said, before I stood up. By the time my feet had touched the floor and I was standing, the chain on my wrist was in full sight and pulled me back onto my bed. Thor gasped for air and covered his mouth, while Loki just looked down at the floor, as he was the only one who already knew about it.

"Thor, after you left, our not so beloved father reminded me and Loki of some 'rules' that we had to live up to. For Loki it was that he could never leave Asgard, for me it was way more. As you might know, I'm a goddess, female as one would say, so of course in a world where men rule, I have to obey. Which means that I have to be chained in my room until my 17th birthday, where I will marry someone I've never seen before." I explained to him. Loki added: "The key to unlock Y/n hangs on the door, but only an Asgardian with the right of the throne can grab it, and as we all know by now, I'm adopted and so not Asgardian. And Y/n, well, we know she can't even reach a hair brush. So if you can, would you please unlock our sister from her prison cell, dear brother?" Of course he had to make a show of it. The only reason why I didn't loose my sanity these last years, was because Loki tried to cheer me up.

Thor's Pov:
After hearing what happened to Y/n after I left to go to Earth, I was able to grab the keys and unlocked her. Still, something seemed off. She wasn't happy or sad, she didn't show any emotion. "What wrong, little sis?" I asked her. She sighed, but said then: "It will only be a matter of time before I will be locked up again, or at least restrained from my freedom. In eleven months, I'm turning 17, which means I'll have to marry the guy with the highest offer. And of course father would not be thrilled to see me. Loki, why don't you tell Thor what the last thing was that he said to me." "He said, and I quote with honesty: 'You are a girl, so you must obey. Now I don't want to hear another word from you until you're married, stone cold child." Loki said. "What he actually said was stone cold bitch, but it doesn't make a difference. Thor, can you please talk some sense into him?" Y/n said, which left me even more shocked. I put a hand on her shoulder and said: "I'll see what I can do. And otherwise I might take you on a little trip to Midgard. Time works different there."