Chapter 13: Broken

Pietro's Pov:
Call me impatient, but Y/n still wasn't here. I started to worry she might not come, that something had come into her way. What if- No, don't think like that, she is still alive. Suddenly, a bright light came out of the sky like a lightning bolt, and Y/n stood in the centre. "Hey guys, sorry I'm late to the party. I had a little trouble on my way, but it's all good now." She said, like she just missed an appointment. I ran over to her, giving her a hug while I said: "Oh thank god, you're okay! Don't ever let me worry that bad again." "Y/N, you made it! What took you so long?" I heard Thor say behind me. "Daddy issues." she answered. She went with us to the fight scene, and she was really good. She was standing back to back with Loki, exchanging weapons and keeping the robots away. I saw one of them firing at her, but before she could even notice, they got shot in the back with some elektrocuting arrow. When the robot fell, Clint Barton stood there with a smirk and said: "What, you didn't sse that coming?" "That's my line dude!" I said to him, but I had to focus.

Your Pov:
We have been fighting for hours, but they keep coming. Why won't they just back off? Everyone we could find is already on the ship brought to safety, but the robots don't stop. Suddenly I see this little kid, stuck under stones, crying for help. I ran to him and said: "Okay, I have no idea if you understand me, but I'm here to help you." I removed the stones and picked him up to bring him to the ship, but I heard gunshots coming closer. I started running, but I knew I could never reach the ship without getting shot. Clint runs next to me and takes over the boy, taking him to the ship. Then I made a dumb mistake, by turning around to see it for myself. I stumbled, getting my foot stuck between the debris. Shit, the shooting gets closer, so I just close my eyes, waiting for everything to be over. Suddenly I hear a loud "NO!" and when I look up is see Pietro standing in front of me, taking the crossfire. He falls down, right in front of me. My foot gets loose, and I run as fast as I can to him. I shake his body, saying: "No, no, no. Pietro, please wake up, please wake up." and I start crying. I feel a wave of red power get over me, and it's energy feels familiar. It was Wanda, who felt the loss of her brother. I held my head near his heart, when I say: "Please, don't go. You and I, we don't wanna be like them. We can make 'till the end, and nothing can come between You and I." I have no idea why I quoted that song, but I didn't care. Once again, I lost the person I lved most.