Chapter 21: Home Sweet Home

Your Pov:
I was on my way to Odin's dungeon when Loki caught up with me. After catching a breath he said: "Y/n, I really hope you're not actually planning on doing what I think you're doing." "Dear brother, you may be the God of Mischief, but that doesn't mean you know everything about every plan. If you think I'm going to kill Odin, you're wrong and if you think I'm going to make Odin king again, you're right. Before you say anything, this is my decision to make, my future I'm making sure of it exists." I said determined. Nothing is going to change my mind, is it really too much to ask for a normal life? "Y/n, you can't do this, you'll regret it." Loki said. I turned around and looked him in the eyes while I said: "And if I don't, I'l never have my happy ending. Now make the choice: Do you want to see me happy, yes or no?" "Of course I want you to be happy, so if you want to give the throne back to father, that's your choice." Loki said, so I gave him a hug.

"Hereby I release you and give you the crown, do what you want with it, I don't care." I said, setting Odin free. Then I walked away and took Pietro's hand. "You think you made the right decision?" He asked me. I looked up at him and said: "I don't know, but there's one thing that I do know, and that is that I just wanna go home to earth and live my life." "Well, I hope you are going to live an amazing life." He said. "With you, an amazing life with you." I said, before we all went through the Bifrost.

Tony's Pov:
I had told Morgan Y/n was gonna come home today, and since then she hasn't stopped asking when she'll be here. "Daddy, when is Y/n coming home?" she asks like every five minutes, so I tell her: "Any time now, have patience." "But what if she comes back when I'm asleep? I wanna see her!" she said. "She is coming every minute now sweetheart, nothing to worry about." I say. Suddenly the door goes open, which makes Morgan run towards Y/n and screams:
"Y/N, you're back!" "Oh, I've missed you too, little munchkin. Now why aren't you in bed yet?" she asks. "Because I wanted to see you and now you have to tuck me in." "Well, lead the way princess." And together they go upstairs. I need that kid to babysit Morgan more often.