Chapter 15: Research

Thor's Pov:
It has been three days since Y/n became Queen, and things haven't been the same. They've been better, at least for th Asgardians. Y/n is a caring Queen, but hasn't showed any emotion since Pietro's death and ever since the coronation, she has locked herself in her room. She completely changed it to how her room on Earth looked like, I guess she's a sort of home sick. That would also explain the sudden impulses to read these acient spell books. I have no idea why she would need them, but I can guess. Everytime I try to talk to her, she only listens half. I see her walking through the hall with her face in a book and I say: "Hey Y/n, how are you?" "Yeah, would be amazing, but can it wait please?" It's like she's on another world. The other Avengers come and go, they all miss her. Now Stark comes here, with Morgan on his arm. "Hey little Stark, what brings you to the great world of Asgard?" I asked her. Tony puts her down and she said: "I wanna see auntie Y/n. Can I see her now?" "Yeah sure. She's in the library, as usual. Stark, you know where to find her."

Your Pov:
For the past few days, I've been in the library of the palace nonstop. I will find a way to bring Pietro back, even if it means going to the end of the world. I was just grabbing a new book when I heard behind me: "Auntie Y/n!" "Morgan, hi. What brings you here?" I said, not really paying attention. It's a wonderful child, but I have a mission. "I wanted to see you, I missed you." she said, but I didn't answer back. I was so afraid that I had to cry if I said another word, and I think she noticed that: "Y/n, do you have to cry? You look like you have to cry, it's okay." "No, I'm- I'm okay, nothing to worry about, sweetie. Wait, we never finished the story, wanna hear the ending?" I said, wiping tears out of my eyes. "Yes! Yes, I do!" she said, so we walked over to a sofa and she crawled on my lap. I started telling the 'story':

"Okay, uhm, let's see Where were we? Oh, I remember, the little girl had to go to bed. And the next day the princess had to go to a battle because the others were losing without her. So of course she saved them all, married the love of her life, became queen and locked her father up in a dungeon. And they all lived happily ever after, end of story. How is that?" "You forgot the half of it. The talk with my mom, the singing in your room because you were so sad, the losing of Pietro and the funeral. Where was that in the story?" Morgan asked. There's no way that girl is five, she's too smart. "That never happened. She turned her tears into diamonds in her crown, and there was never a man named Pietro. Morgan, this story wasn't real, it was imaginary, like a fairytale." I said, smiling at her. She looked confused and said: "But everything that happened in the story was true." "Sometimes fairytales look like real life, but there are no happy ends in reality. Trust me, I would know." I said.

A/N: Okay, so sorry I have to do this, but I kinda need a favor. I'm writing a new story called 'Queen of Ice and Stone', and I need a love interest (from the mcu ofc). It can be anyone, except for Natasha. I fully support the LGBTQIA+, but it would be weird. Vague, I know, but just trust me. The story is about this princess who would rather fight than be in dresses. So far people suggested Peter, but if you have other ideas, please let me know. TYSM, I really appreciate it!