Chapter 22: Little sister

Your Pov:
"I'm done brushing my teeth!" I hear coming from the bathroom, followed by a jumping Morgan. After I made sure she's all warm and tucked in, I talked to her a bit: "Okay, you're all tucked in, your stuffed animal is next to you, something else you need?" "A story." That little girl has me wrapped around her finger. "Fine. Once upon a time there was a very sleepy princess that had a nice dream, the end." I said, messing with her hair. She shook her head and said: "That's not a bedtime story, that's not real." "Yes it is, you love that story. Okay, have sweet dreams, I'll see you in the morning." I gave her a kiss on her head and walked away, before she said a final thing: "I love you 3000, big sis." "Wow, that's a lot. I love you too, little sis." I said, closing the door.

I walked downstairs and saw the others chatting in the living room. "Hey Y/n, did she go to bed easily?" Pepper asked me. I laughed before I said: "Yeah, I think she was quite exhausted from the day. Oh, and she said she loved me 3000, you guys are somewhere in between the 600 and 900." "I shouldn't have thought her to count that far, I knew it had consequences." Tony said.

Pietro's Pov:
After talking for an hour or so, I noticed Y/n got really tired, so I used my superspeed to carry her upstairs. As I put her down in bed Y/n said: "Thank you, what would I do without you?" "Still be an unhappy Queen, looking for something to bring me back." I said. "Well, that would be history repeating itself and that is never a good sign. Good night, Pietro, I love you." She said before she drifted off to sleep. Stroking her hair I said: "I love you too Y/n." and then I walked back downstairs. "Pietro?" Thor said, so I looked at him and said: "Yeah?" "Take care of her." he said. "I will, if it's the last thing I do."