Chapter 9: Make it clear

Your Pov:
After Ultron left, we had a couple of days to rest, because when we turned on the TV and went to the news channel, we saw that our break was over. "Evil robots have made a threat. If the Avengers don't show up before tomorrow's sunset, they'll destroy Sokovia, where they are based. Where are the Avengers?" the news reporter said. Everyone immediately stood up, so did I, but Thor said: "No, stay here, Y/n." "I hate to agree with him, but he's right. Please, promise us you'll stay here." Loki added. I promised them to stay here, and help them from inside the lab.

Pietro's Pov:
With all the events going on, I needed to make things clear between Y/n and me. I grabbed her hand and said: "Y/n, can I talk to you? Like in private?" "Yeah sure, okay." She said, so she walked with me, to another room. As soon as I closed the door, I said: "Y/n, what is going on between us? Are friends, more, just a one time thing? You have been ignoring me." "Look, I really like you, but- the curse. It totally sucks, but every time you kiss me or cuddle with me or whatever, the chances you'll die in a brutal way are getting higher." she said, and I could feel she was getting upset. "I don't care about that. All I want is just to be here, with you, now. And what if I die? You'll be fine eventually." I said, trying to comfort her, which didn't really helped, because she said: "Yeah, of course I'll be fine eventually, but do you know how long that takes? For a normal human being it would take maybe a year. For me, a year is more like a minute, so it will take at least a few centuries, and I-" and then I cut her off by kissing her and I said: "No, don't go worrying about me. Life is too short." Before I knew it, I was standing with her in my room. Again, to be exactly.

And from there, things got a little heated...

A/N: Hi guys, I have two things:
1. Sorry it's so short, but it's getting really late and I wanted to post.
2. I didn't make the last scene too intense, not because I'm uncomfortable with writing it, but just because I don't wanna turn it into smut or get reported or anything like that, TY.