Chapter 23: Big question

Thor's Pov:
Okay, sometimes Pietro is really scary. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy because he makes my sister happy, but sometimes he brings you off guard by suddenly standing infront of you. "Thor, I need to talk to you." He says, making me drop my coffee, "Aw come on, I just made that. What do you need to talk about?" "Well, I know this sounds stupid and totally unexpected but do I have your permission to ask Y/n to marry me?" That was indeed very unexpected. "Of course he can, right brother?" Loki said stepping into the room, he probably heard the question aswell. Of course I only had one answer: "Of course you can, Pietro. But the minute you get yourself killed or hurt her feelings, I will kill you." "I would say you can't kill someone that already died, but I die like every week so he means it." Loki added, making Pietro's eyes go big, "Of course I won't hurt her, I could never. But thank you, it means a lot. I know Y/n doesn't have a particular relationship with your father." "Non of us have a particular good relationship with him." Loki said, which was true.

Your Pov:
I came downstairs and saw the guys quickly turn around, so I asked: "What is up with you? You guys are acting suspicious." "Nothing princess, I promise." Pietro said, kissing me on the head, "I just needed to know something, that's all." "Okay, I came to say that breakfast is ready." And then I walked with them to the kitchen. "Why do I have the feeling something big is about to happen?" I wondered by myself, feeling the energy around me. Must be something to do with the whole goddess thing.

Tony's Pov:
We were all eating breakfast and I saw Pietro being stressed about something, so I said: "Speedster, if you keep stressing like that, you can get a heart attack." "Sorry Stark, just kinda nervous about something." he said, which made Y/n look up, "Why are you nervous honey?" "Probably because he's going to ask you if you want to marry him." Morgan said, which made us all laugh. "Oh Morgan, you are a funny girl. But really, why are you so stressed?" Y/n asked him. Pietro gave her a smile and said: "Nothing you should be worried about, I promise you."