Matt (Not really) part 4

Disclaimer: I do not own PJO or HoO. 

(The names of the children of Aphrodite mentioned are in the books they are not made up. I don't know why I wanted to mention that...? 

This isn't really a chapter, and it's quite short, but @Blogger2007 commented on Pt. 3 and I wanted to make this for her. Also, I'm really sorry if I get any info wrong, I'm just basing this off of your Q&A. 

Also a disclaimer: I'm NOT a stalker! I read your Q&A in your book. I hope you enjoy it!!

Annabeth 

I do not like Matt! I mean, the guy tried to kiss me while me fiance was away on a quest. 

I'm worried about Percy. He's been gone for a week now. It's not that long, I know, but it still made me worry. 

I was at the pavilion one morning when the most unusual group of people that you would ever see together. 

Nico, Will, Valentina, Lacey, Piper and a new girl that I didn't recognise. She had deep brown eyes and hair that matched, unless you looked at it under the shade - in which case it looked black. 

I always found that a little intriguing. Most children of Aphrodite had eyes that changed colour, but with her it seemed to be her hair. 

Anyway... the five campers walked into the pavilion together, earning a few uncertain looks from the others. 

I frowned. Since when did Nico hang out with anyone other than Will? I brushed it off. It was nice to know that he was branching out. 

They all sat down at their respective tables and everyone went back to their breakfast. I followed pursuit, but kept them in the back of my mind.  

Until the news came, 

We were sat at the campfire, the sing-along just over, when Rueben, a newly claimed son of Hermes, rushed forward and started yelling, 

"Has anyone seen Matt?" 

Everyone looked up, confused, 

"What do you mean?" I asked. Rueben sighed, 

"What do you mean, what do I mean? Has anyone seen Matt? He disappeared after last night," Every head of every person was in earshot turned towards me. I scowled, 

"Do you really think I'd do that?" I asked. Everyone shared apprehensive looks, 

"I didn't," I yelled. No one seemed to buy it - even though there was nothing to buy. 

I huffed and out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the new girl from Aphrodite grinning. I narrowed my eyes and walked up to her, 

"Do you have something that you want to say?" I whispered. The girl looked at me. Most people cowered under my gaze and failed to regain their composer. 

Not her. 

She momentarily looked a little shocked, and then her face went blank. 

"Umm... well, you're a little close for my liking," She retorted coolly. I sighed, 

"What did you do?" I asked quietly. I heard her gulp, 

"Let's just say that our friend likes walks in the woods and sometimes he never comes back," She said mischievously. Unphased, she slid off of the bench and walked away, leaving me standing there. 

Huh. I like this one.