𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!

((EDIT 6/15/21: hello all! I would just like to drop a quick message here for new readers that this story sort of has some reallyy dark themes towards the middle, including implied depressive episodes in the MC. If you are easily deterred by this kind of thing, I suggest either clicking away from here now or treading on carefully. I never meant to offend people with my story but I do realize lookng back that it could give the impression of insensitivity towards certain topics. Please be patient with me))

[[THIS PAGE is verryyy long so if you already know what everybody looks like feel free to skip!]]

Hiyaaaaa!  >.< I have decided to work on this story and my other one (do you trust me) simultaneously since I already have so many ideas for this!!

This one will be set in present-day at Kimetsu academy!! This means technology is present and it will take place in a formal school setting.

ages and grades will be altered slightly to fit the au

(Scroll down if you want to see extra stuff about the other characters!!)

Things to know about (Y/N):

Age: 16

Gender and pronouns: Fem, she/her

Class schedule:

per 1 - Math

per 2 - PE

Homeroom

per 3 - Literature

per 4 - Science

break period

per 5 - Art

per 6 - History

I have crafted the perfect schedule to simulate pure hell...hehehe

Abilities:

Athleticism- ●●●●●○○○○○

Creativity- ●●●●●●●●●○

Intelligence- ●●●●○○○○○○

Other:

(Y/N) lives with her mother and father in a house on the mountainside. Because she lives a bit far from school, she's adapted to either skating or taking the bus, so she is streetwise and knows the neighborhood well. Both of her parents are relatively abrasive in her life so she has a strong desire for rebellion, but battles with her inner desire to be a good-natured and well-loved student as well. (Y/N) is relatively well-liked by teachers for being charismatic and friendly, but disliked by staff members for getting into trouble during lunch.

notable students:

- Sabito - 16

- Makomo - 16  

- Tanjirou - 17

- Nezuko - 15

- Inosuke - 16

- Zenitsu - 16

- Ume - 17 

- Gyuutaru - 18

- Mitsuri - 18

- Senjurou - 16

- Kanao - 16

- Aoi - 16

- Genya - 17

- Yuuichirou - 15