Testing the Necklace (Part: 22)

"Do you think it'll work?" he asked.

"Why don't we find out ourselves and see how everyone is doing. What do you think?" I asked.

"Sure," he said, following me to the door.

*Outside of the guildhall and in front of the island gate*

*We heard a noise coming from the gate in front of the potion-making shack and decided to check what was happening*

"What is all this noise?" asked Brandon, who was calm but sounded furious.

"Boss," said Inmo.

"Brandon, this lady is saying that someone here stole from her and if we could bring them to her," said Lukas, concerned.

"And who might the person who 'stole' from her be?" asked Brandon.

"She said it's someone by the name of 'Emma', but we don't have anyone or know anyone by the name 'Emma'" said Lukas, still concerned.

("Emma! What the heck did you do?!?!" I asked, mad at what I'm hearing.)

("I didn't do anything. She was the one who stole from me, so I had to get my things back somehow," said 'Emma', angry.)

("What did she take from you?" asked 'Emberly'.)

("She took my mom's weapon and she said it was hers when it was actually mine," said 'Emma', still angry)

("Ok. I'll solve this problem then," I said, putting my attention to the conversation in hand.)

"So, from what we have heard, you say a by the name of 'Emma', stole something from you and said it was hers. Am I correct?" asked Brandon.

"Yes," said the lady.

"What do you think, Mel?" Brandon turned towards me and asked me.

"Well," the lady interrupted me, "She's the girl that stole from me!" the lady yelled.

"Ok, first of all, I didn't steal from you women and second of all, my friend didn't fk with you, instead you fked with her," I said, angry.

"Mel?!" said Lukas.

"What? You want me to keep going because I sure can" I said, giving the lady a smile.

"Melody, you said that she fked with your friend. How come?" asked Brandon.

"Well, the actual truth is that that lady actually stole the weapons from my friend's mom and my friend took what was hers back," I said, looking at Brandon.

"That's a lie! She stole from me and-" but before she could finish, I stopped her, "You took this from her" I said, holding the weapons of Emma's mom that she had on her.

"It even has her name on it. 'Evelyn Elinar'" I said, still holding the weapons.

*The lady ran off to the docks, crying*

"Wow, I didn't know you had a friend called 'Emma'" said Brandon.

"You don't know a lot about me or my past, but I guess I'll explain," I said, walking back into the guildhall.