Trying to Explain Myself (Part: 23)

"You don't know a lot about me or my past, but I guess I'll explain," I said, walking back into the guildhall.

"Hey, wait for us!!" Lukas and David shouted, running after me and Brandon.

*In the guildhall, dining area*

"So, what do you guys want to know about me?" I asked.

"Wait, so we're going to be asking the questions?" asked Lukas, confused.

"Yeah, or I could also just not say anything and leave," I said, backing up a little.

"Woah, where do you think you're going?" said David, standing behind me.

"You aren't leaving until we have answers to our questions," said David.

"Ok, fine, I'll let you guys ask questions," I said, sitting on top of the table.

"Mel..." said Brandon.

"Yeah, Brandon. What's up?" I asked acting calm.

"How did you know I didn't have Jupiter with me anymore?" asked Brandon, looking at me with hatred and sadness in his eyes.

"Wait, what?!" said Lukas, shocked.

("So, Melody, what are you going to tell him?" asked 'Emma')

("Mel, you know you don't have to tell him the truth," said 'Emberly')

("Girls, I must. If I don't, Lukas will tell them that I'm lying," I said, responding to them)

"So, Mel, how do you know?" asked Brandon again.

"Well, the real reason why I know that is that he tried to control me," I said, looking away.

"He what?!" said David and Lukas.

"But how?!" asked David.

"Aren't demons not supposed to control other people if they're a lacrima??" asked Lukas, confused and concerned.

"Well, he 'was' trying to control me, but he can't anymore," I said, climbing down the table.

"What do you mean by 'he can't'?" asked Brandon.

"The necklace I gave you, is actually Jupiter's power and himself in there," I said, turning towards Brandon.

"Wait, so Jupiter is actually here, with him but not physically?!" said Lukas.

"My head now hurts from thinking too much," said David.

*A gust of wind breaks the windows*

"What the heck?!" said David.

"What was that?!" said Lukas.

"Good question. Not only should we worry about what was that but about who is in here" said Brandon.

"You can come out now. No need to be a coward" said Brandon again, this time, standing up.

"Brandon don't," I said.

"Mel, what's the matter?" asked Lukas.

"Let's just say, if Brandon moves forward, he will be shocked," I said, moving forward.