Feeling Horrible (Part: 29)

{Dialogue: Since Ritchie came back, I've been leaving David's house less than before. Plant and I have been using excuses that Plant wants to go to the Protectors or go visit Viper or even use the garden as an excuse. David and Lukas sometimes take care of Plant when I want to visit Rosaline and my boss but now, they are busier with missions and such. To be honest, I haven't left the island since I came back and it's been about 4 weeks now. I should probably do that today...}

*Outside of Lukas's house*

"Hey, Lukas," I said, waving my hand while having Plant behind me and walking up to Lukas.

"Oh, hey Melody," he said, waving back.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I'm doing good. I'm just taking Plant out to the city" I said, looking at Plant and smiling.

"Oh, hey there buddy," said Lukas, crouching down.

"Hi Papa," said Plant, smiling at Lukas.

"Plant, how about you go inside papa's place for a bit, ok?" I asked Plant, trying to sound worried and sad.

"Ok," said Plant, hugging Lukas then walking into the house.

"Lukas, we need to talk about something that Plant and I noticed," I said, lowering my voice so Plant doesn't listen.

"What's the problem, Melly?" he asked, also lowering his voice.

"You know that David's demon and your god are no longer sealed" I stopped.

"Yeah, what about that?" he asked again.

"Well, David's demonic power has been growing, and the more it grows, the more it affects Plant and I," I said, sounding worried.

"What do you mean it affects you and Plant?!" Lukas asked, concerned.

"What I mean is that someone is making his demonic power more powerful and dangerous... and we know who that is..." I said, dropping my head down.

"Who is it?! I swear if someone is betraying us, Brandon and Ritchie-" I stopped him when he said 'Ritchie'.

"I don't think the 'Ritchie' that is here, is our Ritchie," I said, still having my head dropped down.

"What do you-" I stopped him again.

"Lukas, since 'Ritchie' came back, everything has been changing. It's true that some are for the better and others are for the worse but... most of the people that have demon slayer magic and dragon slayer magic have been acting up recently..." I said, looking at Lukas with a shocked face.

"Wait, is that the reason why people from other cities that have a demon and dragon slayers have been asking for help?!" Lukas asked, almost shouting.

"Lukas, I think we have to visit our guild master today..." I said, sounding serious.

"Yeah, I think so" he replied.

*Inside Ritchie and Brandon's room*

"Brandon-" Lukas stopped in front of the door, blocking Plant and I's view.

"Lukas, what's the matter?" I asked.

"Brandon, what happened?!" asked Lukas with a serious tone.