Is Ritchie Still Alive...? (Part: 26)

"Why is there a portal there?!?!" I asked, thinking that maybe Ritchie had an answer.

"I don't know!" he said, sounding worried.

"Ritchie, follow me!" I screamed, running towards the main area.

*Behind a wall*

"You good, Ritch?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about you?" asked Ritchie.

"Same," I said, spying through the corner of the wall and seeing someone come out of the portal.

"[Whispering] Ritchie, I think we need to go and-" but before I could finish, someone came behind me and grabbed me.

"Melody!!" shouted Ritchie when he saw me being grabbed by someone.

*The person kept holding me until we got close to the portal. Once the person saw Ritchie standing in front of us, they let me go and closed the portal behind them*

"Everyone already replaced me?" they asked.

*When I heard the voice, I turned to see a guy shirtless with a blue coat over him*

"R-Ritchie?" I asked, hoping it was who I thought it was.

"Hey Mel!" they said, taking off the hood they had on and smiling at me.

"B-but you're supposed to be d-dead..." I said, shivering with terror and having a shocked expression on my face.

"That's true..." he stopped so he could look down.

"But I'm back!!" he said, looking up and seeing that tears were coming down my face.

"You idiot," I said, before smiling.

"So, what do we do now?" asked 'red & black' Ritchie.

"Wait, how is he here?! I thought I killed him?!" asked 'blue & yellow' Ritchie.

"Umm, I may have revived him?" I said, smiling awkwardly.

"And why?!" he asked, angry.

"When I went to where he died, I felt sadness and solitude... I couldn't just leave with that feeling and knowing that I can't help so, I did the only thing I could do..." I said, looking down.

"And that was reviving him! You know he's an evil guy!" yelled 'blue & yellow' Ritchie.

"And you know people can change," I said, with a serious face and tone of voice.

*"Our" Ritchie looked the opposite way*

"I'll go call the others. Come on, Ritch" I said, turning around towards 'Atlantide' Ritchie and walking to the main area.

*In front of the Guildhall*

*Blake, Brandon, David, Lukas, and Plant came running to the front of the guildhall*

"What was that purple light?!" asked Brandon.

"Was it an evil guild who did that?!" asked David.

"Guys, calm down," I said.

"Wait a minute, evil Ritchie?!" said Lukas.

"Melody, look out!!" said David.

"He isn't evil anymore, idiots," I said, turning to 'Atlantide' Ritchie and then back at the others.

"Are you sure?? What if he's lying?!" asked Lukas, serious.

"You guys are doing the same thing as Ritchie did," I said, turning to 'Atlantide' Ritchie and then to the others and seeing their shocked expressions.

"What do you mean by the same thing as Ritchie?!" asked David.

"Oh, right. The purple light may involve something to do with a portal...?" I said, questionably.